Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)

Attachment 505629

It's ok, agree to disagree.
    His bone structure and face shape is not a 10 :p: That's where you're going wrong, and it's a pretty big deal for models, you can't see his jawline because of the beard covering it but it's definitely not strong. Nor are his cheekbones, not sure what his face shape is but is seems fairly oval which isn't the best. Basically nothing about his face is angular.

ReputationRep:
    Delete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Facial aesthetics wise a young Depp is superior to a young Leo, not even a question. But yeah don't agree with Tatum personally but he does have that 'hard' look, although he has quite a chubby face which sucks for him.

I dont agree, I'm seen many johnny depp look alike in real life.
    Have yet to see a single person looking like Leo.

ReputationRep:
    His bone structure and face shape is not a 10 :p: That's where you're going wrong, and it's a pretty big deal for models, you can't see his jawline because of the beard covering it but it's definitely not strong. Nor are his cheekbones, not sure what his face shape is but is seems fairly oval which isn't the best. Basically nothing about his face is angular.
    You are so picky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    I dont agree, I'm seen many johnny depp look alike in real life.
    Have yet to see a single person looking like Leo.
    That's a fallacy, just because someone has a unique face doesn't mean they're exceptionally attractive lol, rarity does not directly correlate to desirability.

I've never seen a guy like the Elephant before but you know...

ReputationRep:
    If i was leaner, i would basically have the same bone structure as Johnny depp and the others you've posted.
    But i eat too much.

ReputationRep:
    You are so picky
    Well obviously, we're being hypercritical, I never said he isn't good looking. I just said he isn't a 10 :p: You don't have to be a 10 to be good looking!

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously, we're being hypercritical, I never said he isn't good looking. I just said he isn't a 10 :p: You don't have to be a 10 to be good looking!
    When he reaches 25+ pure babe watch

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  24.1 KB

Idk what these clothes are about but

ReputationRep:
    If i was leaner, i would basically have the same bone structure as Johnny depp and the others you've posted.
    But i eat too much.
    It's possible, not everyone is blessed like that though, like I said face definition doesn't directly decrease with bodyfat, it's largely genetic and yes many people can achieve that look at 6% or so but it isn't sustainable. Take Channing Tatum as a prime example, his face lacks definition even at a very lean state, he just seems to store his body fat on his face due to genetics. (Still a good looking guy)

ReputationRep:
    When he reaches 25+ pure babe watch

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  24.1 KB

Idk what these clothes are about but
    He's 5'6 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Also other things come into play such as facial proportions, canthal tilt and eye width. Lots of factors at play! (I'm pathetic I know, just a nerd with too much time)

ReputationRep:
    He's 5'6 anyway.
    I stopped quoting you a long time ago take a hint

ReputationRep:
    I stopped quoting you a long time ago take a hint
    Find him and marry him.
    I have a feeling I know who you are though hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    Find him and marry him.
    I have a feeling I know who you are though hmmm...
    He still gets introuble by his parents for colouring his hair lol this is a perfect example of looks aren't everything, I wouldn't even date him tbh just because of that. No you don't have a feeling, no one knows who I am and this has been my only account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    8/11
    9/11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    9/11
    ;O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    ;O
    It's okay because bush did it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    It's okay because bush did it.
    rejoin whatsapp group

ReputationRep:
    rejoin whatsapp group
    Later m8

ReputationRep:
    5/10

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.