Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Ok anyway. I don't think girls mind as long as you have other things to make up for it like a nice face to look at. Girls are more emotional brings so as long as they love you, there aren't seeing no flaws in you.
    Jheeeeeeezzzzz woop woop.
    What a wise reply.
    Loving that. One rep for you but I'm on phone.
    Thanks a lot young buck, appreciate that big time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by RomanKing;[url="tel:62919825")
    62919825[/url]]Why? I'm not gay so I don't think I'd want to m but what about it?

Imagine pounding a skinny girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Prefer women who are a healthy weight but skinny is better than fat (tbh, i'm not that picky, i like skinny, normal, curvy).

If i imagine having sex with a skinny girl - it's v good. Can dominate her, lift her, move her etc very easily.
    The traditional Dom/sub thing makes "xoBeauty" 's comment about 'imagine having sex with a skinny guy' a relevant critique... Guy needs (well, ideally) to be able to lift her and dominate.

ReputationRep:
    If you're tall it kinda balances out. Realistically I'd prefer someone who was a little bit bigger but facial attractiveness is most important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    they *definitely* prefer big arms.
    I have the same body type as flick from bug's life - I have stick arms but I have a big head and a big butt
    but hey, flick still got laid in that movie - by the princess. so clearly that's evidence that I'm attractive in reality, because I'm going to get laid some day by a queen ant
    if I were a tall guy though I'd look like the stick insect character ("slim", I think he was called?)
    Don't be surprised if you have to prove yourself to a girl by outwitting a grasshopper with the voice of Kevin Spacey one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Prefer women who are a healthy weight but skinny is better than fat (tbh, i'm not that picky, i like skinny, normal, curvy).

If i imagine having sex with a skinny girl - it's v good. Can dominate her, lift her, move her etc very easily.
    The traditional Dom/sub thing makes 'Beautyxo's comment about 'imagine having sex with a skinny guy' a relevant critique... Guy needs (well, ideally) to be able to lift her and dominate.
    Jheeze I understand. Cool thanks for the reply. I will hit the gym and be the best version of myself !! This week I'll start . Mother****er

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Don't be surprised if you have to prove yourself to a girl by outwitting a grasshopper with the voice of Kevin Spacey one day.
    :lol: I love that film so much...it was actually the first movie I ever saw in the cinema when I was like 5 years old...

ReputationRep:
    I guess I want to conclude this discussion with, would you go on a date with me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanKing)
    Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive or does there always have to be some sort of muscle tone to the body. ?
    I need to start the gym again but stick to it and I hate my skinny body.
    If the guy's skinnier than me, I admit, I'd feel uncomfortable bec I'm quite skinny already. You are attractive though (presuming that's you in the pic).

ReputationRep:
    I'm slim myself so ofc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moksha2193555)
    If the guy's skinnier than me, I admit, I'd feel uncomfortable bec I'm quite skinny already. You are attractive though (presuming that's you in the pic).
    Yeah it's me. I've got plenty of photos on my profile too so see for yourself. No cat fishing allowed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Love a guy with skinny legs...rock those skinny jeans <3
    but broadish shoulders for cuddling
    not into guys who gym loads though, big steroid arms and tight eight packs:dumbells: :confused::nah:

ReputationRep:
    I'm always more attracted to men who are built muscular, e.g. broad shoulders:love:, good arms etc.

When it comes to skinny guys, it depends how skinny they are. Normal ones are okay and if they are tall then its attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanKing)
    Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive or does there always have to be some sort of muscle tone to the body. ?
    I need to start the gym again but stick to it and I hate my skinny body.
    Short answer.... absolutely

Just learn to be happy in yourself and you'll instantly be more attractive... what I find unattractive is obesity, yuck

Tbh you'll really struggle to find gym motivation when your reasoning for doing so is negative. Naturally I'm pretty slim and always hated it and now I've just learnt to embrace it

ReputationRep:
    This guy is thirsty he needs recognition from women you should be your own man don't worry what these shallow girls think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Get dench
    that is so true, as time has gone by people are becoming more health concious and more guys are getting hench. you'll look more attractive with some muscle, I'm old fashioned, if you could call it that. I want to know that my man can protect and look after me and also look good on the beach lol.
    who ever said skinny legs were in was lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    This guy is thirsty he needs recognition from women you should be your own man don't worry what these shallow girls think
    Alright calm down. I didn't know I was thirsty. Although I just had some orange juice...

And I won't ever worry about that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanRose)
    that is so true, as time has gone by people are becoming more health concious and more guys are getting hench. you'll look more attractive with some muscle, I'm old fashioned, if you could call it that. I want to know that my man can protect and look after me and also look good on the beach lol.
    who ever said skinny legs were in was lying.
    Dang, so my skinny legs need to get dench too.

So much to fix

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph-carys)
    Short answer.... absolutely

Just learn to be happy in yourself and you'll instantly be more attractive... what I find unattractive is obesity, yuck

Tbh you'll really struggle to find gym motivation when your reasoning for doing so is negative. Naturally I'm pretty slim and always hated it and now I've just learnt to embrace it
    Dang, thanks for the reply and if that's you in your photo then you're CUTE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I either date skinny or muscular males

(Original post by LiquidGold)
    This doesnt even make sense.
    5ft 7.
    In what sense are we talking

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.