Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female slapped my ass in a club, want to report it to the police. watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    I was abused last night by a female who touched me in a way I was not comfortable with and she had no permission. I am going to report her to the police and suggest they review cctv footage of the sexual assault I want her put on the list of barred adults and for it to show on a DBS. What are ny chances of success?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Be careful.
    They may assume that you are the 'dominant agressor' and charge you with something.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Wow. I've had my bum squeezed by men on several occasions in public but you don't see me running to the police. They've got more important cases to deal with, not this rubbish so get over it. Pathetic.
    Someone has been sexually assaulted, do you have any sympathy for men?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Trafalgar-Law)
    Why am I finding this funny?
    Because society doesn't care about men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    You absolute idiot. This happens every time a girl goes clubbing and we just deal with it. It's so normalised it doesn't even measure on the radar of a night out. You must live in a complete bubble, probably never been clubbing in your life, if you think that a girl would make a big deal about having her arse pinched. Get a grip, you joke,
    huh? So its my fault a girl doesn't report sexual assault? If a girl gets pinched and shes not happy about it, she should slap the prick or report it or any other form of action..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Someone has been sexually assaulted, do you have any sympathy for men?
    No I don't have any sympathy because he's making a big fuss over nothing just for attention. The police won't be interested. Lol at what happened to you OP.

ReputationRep:
    if it was the reverse then most people would recommend you report it to the police. i don't think you will accomplish much by reporting it to the police. female -> male abuse isn't taken seriously. just forget about it and move on.

ReputationRep:
    No I don't have any sympathy because he's making a big fuss over nothing just for attention. The police won't be interested. Lol at what happened to you OP.
    That is a solid description of quite a few feminists out there
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I know the police won't be interested, society doesn;t care about men. You're frankly sexist attitude here is truly horrifying, laughing at sexual abuse is horrible. Do you have any inclination what it feels like to be sexually abused, maybe you don't take it too seriously, but some do. You are the most inconsiderate narcissistic person I've met in a very very very long time indeed. Have some respect for others and grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    That is a solid description of quite a few feminists out there
    Radical feminists are just ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    huh? So its my fault a girl doesn't report sexual assault? If a girl gets pinched and shes not happy about it, she should slap the prick or report it or any other form of action..
    It's such a common thing that it won't get any attention, I guarantee it. It would be shrugged off.

Not related to sexual harassment but on a similar vein, during a night out a couple of years back someone threw a glass into the air and it whacked against my head and I instantly had a lump, went straight over to the bouncer and what did he do? Kiss my head.

My sister was once punched in the back of the neck by a guy swinging a punch at another guy (and evidently missed) the bouncers threw the guy out but other than that, nothing happened. My sister was in agony, her neck was purple.

During a night out, the standards of what is deemed acceptable and punishable completely lower. A guy exposed his **** and balls in the club once at my friends and myself, imagine if he did that during the day?

That's how it is unfortunately. I'm sorry but how dare you suggest that somehow males are more victims than females in this setting, with your "If i hear one more female complain about equal rights im gonna rip my **** off" comments. Although I'd be happy for you to proceed with your threat of self-harm though.

This is not a ****ing gender war. Grow. The. ****. Up.

ReputationRep:
    I know the police won't be interested, society doesn;t care about men. You're frankly sexist attitude here is truly horrifying, laughing at sexual abuse is horrible. Do you have any inclination what it feels like to be sexually abused, maybe you don't take it too seriously, but some do. You are the most inconsiderate narcissistic person I've met in a very very very long time indeed. Have some respect for others and grow up.
    If that's your criteria for "sexual abuse", then every single woman is probably a victim of sexual abuse.

Don't confuse sexual abuse with sexual harassment.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaah

ReputationRep:
    Is it reasonable for me to report every single man to the police that has catcalled at me, followed me, shouted verbal abuse at me for turning down their sexual advances, squeezed my bum? And in what way does society not care about men? And how am I being sexist I'm laughing at OP because he's complaining about something that most girls deal with on a daily basis, we're just used to it.

ReputationRep:
    It's such a common thing that it won't get any attention, I guarantee it. It would be shrugged off.

Not related to sexual harassment but on a similar vein, during a night out a couple of years back someone threw a glass into the air and it whacked against my head and I instantly had a lump, went straight over to the bouncer and what did he do? Kiss my head.

My sister was once punched in the back of the neck by a guy swinging a punch at another guy (and evidently missed) the bouncers threw the guy out but other than that, nothing happened. My sister was in agony, her neck was purple.

During a night out, the standards of what is deemed acceptable and punishable completely lower. A guy exposed his **** and balls in the club once at my friends and myself, imagine if he did that during the day?

That's how it is unfortunately. I'm sorry but how dare you suggest that somehow males are more victims than females in this setting, with your "If i hear one more female complain about equal rights im gonna rip my **** off" comments. Although I'd be happy for you to proceed with your threat of self-harm though.

This is not a ****ing gender war. Grow. The. ****. Up.
    Who the **** are you arguing with lol????? I never said that more males are victims then females....I know and I understand that there are always these incidences going on, I have never said otherwise????? All i said was that if this post was from a girl, there wouldn't be anyone taking the piss, and there would be hundreds of more people providing support and advice etc. Which is fact.

Unfortunately many feminists out there have made it into a gender war..there are male victims and female victims ( both in different situations) . You are the one that needs to ****ing grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** are you arguing with lol????? I never said that more males are victims then females....I know and I understand that there are always these incidences going on, I have never said otherwise????? All i said was that if this post was from a girl, there wouldn't be anyone taking the piss, and there would be hundreds of more people providing support and advice etc. Which is fact.

Unfortunately many feminists out there have made it into a gender war..there are male victims and female victims ( both in different situations) . You are the one that needs to ****ing grow up.
    You ****ing idiot. Like I said in a previous post. Every night out a girls arse is grabbed. The fact that you think a girl making a thread about it will lead to "support and advice" is hilarious and hysterical. The fact is that every girl will say "join the club".

You clearly live in a little bubble of your own, and must know absolutely no girls, to have such a naive POV. Hilarious. No begone oh naive one, shoo.

ReputationRep:
    Is it reasonable for me to report every single man to the police that has catcalled at me, followed me, shouted verbal abuse at me for turning down their sexual advances, squeezed my bum? And in what way does society not care about men? And how am I being sexist I'm laughing at OP because he's complaining about something that most girls deal with on a daily basis, we're just used to it.
    Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that that guy just brushed off stalking behaviour by a man in another thread as "biological" and so justified. He's a joke, to be laughed at and maybe pitied, but not much more.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You ****ing idiot. Like I said in a previous post. Every night out a girls arse is grabbed. The fact that you think a girl making a thread about it will lead to "support and advice" is hilarious and hysterical. The fact is that every girl will say "join the club".

You clearly live in a little bubble of your own, and must know absolutely no girls, to have such a naive POV. Hilarious. No begone oh naive one, shoo.
    I dont understand, have you never heard of a feminist before?. There are some crazy feminists out there, you'd be surprised how many girls will say "join the club" and how many will publish a ****ing article about it.

I must know absolutely no girls?
    Here is a plot twist.. I am a ****ing girl so please stop posting on TSR, you are embarrassing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that that guy just brushed off stalking behaviour by a man in another thread as "biological" and so justified. He's a joke, to be laughed at and maybe pitied, but not much more.
    He hasn't even replied to my previous comment. Must have realised how wrong he is :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Alright fine that last part was ******** haha

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.