Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicakath)
    They accepted mine
    PM Me!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

Haven't posted on these forums in ages. Hope everyone is getting on well, just filling in to say that i've confirmed my accommodation at Hertfordshire, completed payment and accepted my offer of study. I'm going to be studying Management and staying at De Havilland. Heard it is a lovely place to stay at. Anyone who accepted their offer and confirmed their accommodation yet? I'll be staying in De Havilland Flat 12.

Let me know who's around and what you're studying! We'll have a brilliant time when we catch up.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentoooo)
    Hey I think I'll be the oldest as I'm 24 so don't worry ! I'll be staying on campus too- which halls would you most like to live in ?
    de hav campus

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer from Herts for Children's nursing! Anyone else? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie312)
    I have a conditional offer from Herts for Children's nursing! Anyone else? x
    Hey! Congrats on your offer☺️ I have an unconditional for adult nursing but I do know someone who's doing child nursing at Herts!☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)
    Hey! Congrats on your offer☺️ I have an unconditional for adult nursing but I do know someone who's doing child nursing at Herts!☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww thank you and wow well done on your unconditional! I really hope I get in, it looks amazing! x

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you and wow well done on your unconditional! I really hope I get in, it looks amazing! x
    Thank you! I'm sure you will, are you living in halls? Do you have Facebook at all? If you do, there is a group chat for all nurses starting in September☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I'm sure you will, are you living in halls? Do you have Facebook at all? If you do, there is a group chat for all nurses starting in September☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I've applied for halls! Have you? And yeah its Ellie Cann, thanks that would be good if you could add me to it! x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've applied for halls! Have you? And yeah its Ellie Cann, thanks that would be good if you could add me to it! x
    Cool! No I'm living at home as I only live like 20 mins away! I tried to add you on Facebook but I had no idea which one was you aha! Any clue to which one is you? Or add me Jess Langhorne☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool! No I'm living at home as I only live like 20 mins away! I tried to add you on Facebook but I had no idea which one was you aha! Any clue to which one is you? Or add me Jess Langhorne☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's cool then, you'll be saving lots of money haha! I think i added you x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Izzy696)
    Hey everyone!

Haven't posted on these forums in ages. Hope everyone is getting on well, just filling in to say that i've confirmed my accommodation at Hertfordshire, completed payment and accepted my offer of study. I'm going to be studying Management and staying at De Havilland. Heard it is a lovely place to stay at. Anyone who accepted their offer and confirmed their accommodation yet? I'll be staying in De Havilland Flat 12.

Let me know who's around and what you're studying! We'll have a brilliant time when we catch up.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!
    de Hav Campus is great, there is a pub on campus, a restaurant and the main sports village is based on the de Havilland Campus. You can also jump on the free shuttle bus over to College Lane where you can find other University services as well as the entertainments venues! Good news is that the de Hav halls are a one minute walk from your lecture hall so you can make it to class even if you oversleep

See you in September!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Iammusta)
    I have applied to study international tourism at Hertfordshire and was wondering what the course is like,how many days you go in etc
    Hi, it depends really when your classes are scheduled. Usually for Business courses it is 2-3 days over a week but this can change depending on your class allocation so wouldn't want to guarantee anything.

I would advise if you need help with certain days, get in touch with the Business School InfoPoint team as they will be able to support you with any queries you might have with your timetable.

Have an awesome summer!

Hope this helps

Brad

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer for Children's Nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentoooo)
    Hey I think I'll be the oldest as I'm 24 so don't worry ! I'll be staying on campus too- which halls would you most like to live in ?
    Your not the oldest. 26 and hopefully on campus too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accesslyblonde)
    Your not the oldest. 26 and hopefully on campus too!!!!
    What course are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying extended year science?

ReputationRep:
    What course are you going to study?
    Biomedical science. You? :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accesslyblonde)
    Biomedical science. You? :-)
    International tourism management

ReputationRep:
    When are the football trials? I play a bit like a young scholesy and joe allen

ReputationRep:
    de hav campus
    I'll be 23 when I go mature students unite!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.