Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! have you joined the Facebook group? There aren't many of us animation-ers on there yet, but we've started a chat and an animation page

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have haha, my names Kerrie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe dropping in a little late here haha but I thought I'd join in ^^. I had my interview last week for Games Art and Design. I was given my Unconditional just recently. I'm really excited to be joining the university!
    If anyone could direct me to where we're all doing the Facebook Group thing that'd be amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axeldavenport)
    Maybe dropping in a little late here haha but I thought I'd join in ^^. I had my interview last week for Games Art and Design. I was given my Unconditional just recently. I'm really excited to be joining the university!
    If anyone could direct me to where we're all doing the Facebook Group thing that'd be amazing!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NUAClassof2019/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I am just waiting for an accept.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello Axeldavenport! We're excited that you'll be joining us. You're also now an official member of the Facebook page. See you there!

Lou
    Marketing and Recruitment

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone accepted any offers and definitely heading to Norwich? I've just accepted my BA photography offer and paid my deposit for all saints green accommodation - anyone else at all saints green too??

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Is anyone doing film production or living out of halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.m)
    Just got an offer from nua for graphic communication !!:dance::dance::dance:

wasn't expecting that at all tbh

I have an interview at Falmouth next week

After hearing about all the good things at Falmouth, Im going to be torn between the 2 if i get an offer there haha
    Hi, I'm applying for the same course this year and was wondering whether you have any advice for my personal statement and the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emros)
    Not the same as you, but I am starting the BA Fashion course in September
    i am applying for BA Fashion in Sept 2017 so just would love to know what you think of the course so far.

ReputationRep:
    @thatsomaurice,
    Which uni did you choose in the end?
    I have offers from NUA and Falmouth for Fine art.
    Tearing my hair out because it is such a huge decision.
    My heart tells me NUA.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.