The Student Room Group
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich

NUA Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Awesome! :biggrin: have you joined the Facebook group? There aren't many of us animation-ers on there yet, but we've started a chat and an animation page :smile:
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich
Reply 61
Yeah I have haha, my names Kerrie. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe dropping in a little late here haha but I thought I'd join in ^^. I had my interview last week for Games Art and Design. I was given my Unconditional just recently. I'm really excited to be joining the university!
If anyone could direct me to where we're all doing the Facebook Group thing that'd be amazing!
Original post by Axeldavenport
Maybe dropping in a little late here haha but I thought I'd join in ^^. I had my interview last week for Games Art and Design. I was given my Unconditional just recently. I'm really excited to be joining the university!
If anyone could direct me to where we're all doing the Facebook Group thing that'd be amazing!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NUAClassof2019/

Hello @Axeldavenport! We're excited that you'll be joining us. You're also now an official member of the Facebook page. See you there!

Lou
Marketing and Recruitment
Hi anyone accepted any offers and definitely heading to Norwich? I've just accepted my BA photography offer and paid my deposit for all saints green accommodation - anyone else at all saints green too??
Hi. Is anyone doing film production or living out of halls.
Reply 68
Original post by p.m
Just got an offer from nua for graphic communication !!:dance::dance::dance:

wasn't expecting that at all tbh

I have an interview at Falmouth next week

After hearing about all the good things at Falmouth, Im going to be torn between the 2 if i get an offer there haha

Hi, I'm applying for the same course this year and was wondering whether you have any advice for my personal statement and the interview?
Reply 69
Original post by emros
Not the same as you, but I am starting the BA Fashion course in September :smile:

i am applying for BA Fashion in Sept 2017 so just would love to know what you think of the course so far.
Reply 70
@thatsomaurice,
Which uni did you choose in the end?
I have offers from NUA and Falmouth for Fine art.
Tearing my hair out because it is such a huge decision.
My heart tells me NUA.
Reply 71
Psychology offers from Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest