The Student Room Group

ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Omg yes!! Agreed! Same!!

Haha we have the best weddings with all those dhol dhamakay!:bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

Lmaoooo. You know. They get kinda annoying though lol, I remember at my sister's wedding the dhol guy was going nuts. Ah, imo, the best function is the menhdi. That's just a pure rave lol, especially my brother in law's brother's one.
Original post by mercuryman
I'm not that deep relax. You and BrokenLife are like my only friends on TSR lol.:h:

Aww, me and @Eternalflames are so lucky to be your friends, Mr Jawline/Mr Beautiful Neck! :tongue:

Original post by Eternalflames
Yay!! @BrokenLife we're forgiven by Mr Jawline/Mr Beautiful Neck! :rofl:

Hahaha literally dead rn:tongue:

Lmaoooo. You know. They get kinda annoying though lol, I remember at my sister's wedding the dhol guy was going nuts. Ah, imo, the best function is the menhdi. That's just a pure rave lol, especially my brother in law's brother's one.

OMG..can I just stop you right there and tell you that I was going to add how Mehndi functions are the BEST ones. Haha dhol guys do get annoying but them pervy photographers are even worst!:colonhash:

Walima is only for food..its so boring otherwise! :biggrin:
How many marks is this?
How many marks is this?

how many marks do you want? have quite a few :h:

yeah i'm aware i'm not serah but i couldn't pass up the chance for a history A level related pun :colondollar:

anways :h:

how are you this fine evening mercuryman? :hugs: x
Aww, me and @Eternalflames are so lucky to be your friends, Mr Jawline/Mr Beautiful Neck! :tongue:

I'm starting to think both of you probably have some ultra buff neck/jawline.

OMG..can I just stop you right there and tell you that I was going to add how Mehndi functions are the BEST ones. Haha dhol guys do get annoying but them pervy photographers are even worst!:colonhash:

Walima is only for food..its so boring otherwise! :biggrin:

There's just so much to do in Mendhis man. Feeding mitai, dancing, pictures, meeting everyone. The vibe is so much more better.

LOL, the photographers are so lost. They're hella expensive though.

Walima's shouldn't even exist lol, I don't see the point of them. But I suppose since both of the first two functions are for the Dhulan's side. So there needs to be some sort of compromise lmaoo.
Original post by CoolCavy
x

I'm fine, thank you for asking Cavy! I was planning to get some sleep, but then I realised my brain doesn't cooperate with me on sleep
:laugh::laugh:

How about you? :smile:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Me it was Turkiye, such a lovely country ^^

Favorite color ?

I want to visit turkey really bad! It looks amazing.

And teal. A darkish blue
Wbu?
I'm fine, thank you for asking Cavy! I was planning to get some sleep, but then I realised my brain doesn't cooperate with me on sleep
:laugh::laugh:

How about you? :smile:

awww i am glad :jumphug: aww why is that? :/ do you have insomnia or something? :hugs:
just writing a history 25 marker nearly finished tho then i'll go to sleep :smile: x
btw mercury you seem familiar :beard: did you have a previous account? :smile:

There's just so much to do in Mendhis man. Feeding mitai, dancing, pictures, meeting everyone. The vibe is so much more better.

LOL, the photographers are so lost. They're hella expensive though.

Walima's shouldn't even exist lol, I don't see the point of them. But I suppose since both of the first two functions are for the Dhulan's side. So there needs to be some sort of compromise lmaoo.

Lol ultra jawline/neck? Pls we are two gorgeous ladies!:h: Mashaallah! :biggrin:

haha omg ikr! Mehndis are the BESt! Dancing, singing, the yellow theme, dholki and what not!

Yeah, they are lost, but in kuriyaan!:colonhash:

Haha ikr! Walimas are just like meh but I guess they hold some religious significance too tbh. Oh well, they are still BORING!!:colonhash:
I want to visit turkey really bad! It looks amazing.

And teal. A darkish blue
Wbu?

Hope you'll go someday, that's wonderful !

Darkish blue ? Sounds special haha :3

I never could decide , my friends say it's yellow tho

The last time you were in pain and why ? (Physically or mentaly)

Well, we can see from @BrokenLife's avi, she has a beautiful neck and jawline :smile:
I can't say the same for me :lol:
awww i am glad :jumphug: aww why is that? :/ do you have insomnia or something? :hugs:

I don't think it's insomnia, my sleeping pattern is just demolished lol. :frown: I was thinking of buying sleeping pills to help knock me out at 10.

btw mercury you seem familiar :beard: did you have a previous account? :smile:

Yeah, I used to go on @endgamtheory. So you might've seen a few of my comments around (I managed to get 4 gems in a day on that account:u:)
Well, we can see from @BrokenLife's avi, she has a beautiful neck and jawline :smile:

Ahh staph it you! You have an amazing face shape and I love your eyes! Mashaallah! hence why I call you soniye!:h:
Ahh staph it you! You have an amazing face shape and I love your eyes! Mashaallah! hence why I call you soniye!:h:

Aww, thank you Noori meri jaan! :h:
Lol ultra jawline/neck? Pls we are two gorgeous ladies!:h: Mashaallah! :biggrin:

m'A! and LOL, I didn't mean in that way :rofl:

Yeah, they are lost, but in kuriyaan!:colonhash:

:laugh: taking pics of the Kuriyaan is what made them sign up for the job

Haha ikr! Walimas are just like meh but I guess they hold some religious significance too tbh. Oh well, they are still BORING!!:colonhash:

Literally, there is nothing to do in them! You just stare at the husband and wife on stage tbh/ The food is normally buff here though, I can't lie. :sexface:

You have ultra buff eyes, and a much better face shape than me, there we go
m'A! and LOL, I didn't mean in that way :rofl:

:laugh: taking pics of the Kuriyaan is what made them sign up for the job

Literally, there is nothing to do in them! You just stare at the husband and wife on stage tbh/ The food is normally buff here though, I can't lie. :sexface:

Haha its okay. :biggrin: MashaAllah is important to say cos we don't want our khubsurati to go away! :biggrin:

Yeah but not perving on the kuriyaan..like ankh marna isn't their job:colonhash:

Omg haha ikr so true! Its so wierd cos even the Dulha Dulhan just sit there like 'Come take our pics' and you're just 'Already taken so many':colonhash:

You got me! Food is bae! :biggrin:

Aww, thank you Noori meri jaan! :h:

No worries, soniye!:h:
Rain.

I feel it's a truer reflection of my personality

What are you, a ****ing water-based Pokemon?
You have ultra buff eyes, and a much better face shape than me, there we go

Lol, if Mr Jawline/Mr BeautifulNeck says so then I'm happy :lol:
Original post by Amazing Egghead
What are you, a ****ing water-based Pokemon?

Nah g, rain is more therapeutic than you think.

Are you one of them sidemanz that picked a bulbasaur as a starter?

Quick Reply

Latest