Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    You're either illerate or a troll. Probably both though tbh.

By "vast majority" they mean "all except Cambridge". So what exactly is your problem?
    Was I talking to you? You're irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    My point still applies - that document was wrong, so it's not a good source to use at all. Everyone else who's saying Maths isn't useful is right.
    The bit about Further maths is applicable to some med schools, but the bit about maths, which is the point i was trying to prove is true. The document was made by a variety of admissions officer, so if anyone has an issue, go talk to them cos frankly, idrc.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This has quite clearly descended into chaos. OP I'm sure we've more than answered your question for you so I'll close the thread now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.