Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blog of a Social Anxiety Disordered man: The rise of the "the man who cuts throats" Watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to learn how to write like this

Do you have any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    x
    I'm meant to be on a no-posting break but... :cry2: this hit me so hard :cry:
    Children are highly sensitive emotionally, they can pick things up that we don't notice because we're so ... ****ed up and busy with our own thoughts. Hearing that from her must've been like a slap to the face. Take care of her, Uncle Waxy :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I need to learn how to write like this

Do you have any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much

I honestly dunno, I don't actively "work" at it you know? So I can't really advise, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Christ

That got to me

:hugs:

Sometimes kids can see things no-one else can possibly recognise. It's strange to witness...

ReputationRep:
    Damn... aamirac

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much

I honestly dunno, I don't actively "work" at it you know? So I can't really advise, sorry
    Have you always been really good at english? Always read a lot of books?

ReputationRep:
    Have you always been really good at english? Always read a lot of books?
    Yes, always been good at English.

I used to read a LOT when I was younger but now? Honestly have not read a book in years, I do mean that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, always been good at English.

I used to read a LOT when I was younger but now? Honestly have not read a book in years, I do mean that.
    Fair enough. I really like writing, but I feel like I need to improve a lot. People have always complimented me on the way my writing flows and the style, but I still don't think it's that great :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I really like writing, but I feel like I need to improve a lot. People have always complimented me on the way my writing flows and the style, but I still don't think it's that great :lol:
    Did you read my diary? :O Because that is precisely how I feel when people compliment me as well! Look man, all those people, they can't ALL be wrong/being polite/just stroking your ego . And like any skill, writing is about improvement through practice and repetition.

Actually, had a thought and I DO have some "tricks/mechanics" I utilise, will fill you in later (just about to do some studying right now).

ReputationRep:
    Did you read my diary? :O Because that is precisely how I feel when people compliment me as well! Look man, all those people, they can't ALL be wrong/being polite/just stroking your ego . And like any skill, writing is about improvement through practice and repetition.

Actually, had a thought and I DO have some "tricks/mechanics" I utilise, will fill you in later (just about to do some studying right now).
    I haven't read everything you have written, just yet. I know what you mean and they are probably telling the truth, but compared to some people, my writing is not even worth complimenting. Agreed with the practice and repetition, though.

Haha okayy

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read everything you have written, just yet. I know what you mean and they are probably telling the truth, but compared to some people, my writing is not even worth complimenting. Agreed with the practice and repetition, though.

Haha okayy
    Haha! No when I said "have you read my diary,?" I meant it like you had read my mind, because you had expressed EXACTLY what I thought and felt

ReputationRep:
    Anxiety disorder man super powers made me think of this.

ReputationRep:
    xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    x
    (Original post by Andy98)
    x
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    x
    (Original post by z33)
    x
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    x
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    x
    (Original post by MEEK-Times)
    x
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    x
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    x
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    x
    (Original post by Imperion)
    x
    (Original post by Alexion)
    x
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    x
    (Original post by Student403)
    x
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    x
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    x
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    x
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    x
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    x
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    x
    (Original post by [homeland.lsw)
    x
    (Original post by [TheOtherSide.)
    x
    (Original post by stefano865)
    x
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    x
    (Original post by aamirac)
    x
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    x
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    x

new post

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I love your blog posts. You're so open, and I respect you so much for that. Thanks for quoting me on this - I am really looking forward to reading more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Wow. I love your blog posts. You're so open, and I respect you so much for that. Thanks for quoting me on this - I am really looking forward to reading more.
    Thank you very much Means a lot

I am actually working on some new blog posts right now

apronedsamurai your blog is excellent *o* you have such a good way to write .. You know I truly think you should write a book :yep: :cool:
    Thanks for quoting me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    apronedsamurai your blog is excellent *o* you have such a good way to write .. You know I truly think you should write a book :yep: :cool:
    Thanks for quoting me
    Will you translate it for me?

Will you translate it for me?

Whenever you want :five:

ReputationRep:
    I felt ethereal
    Most of TSR has :teehee:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.