Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I see, tell me your thoughts on his early work with Black the Ripper and Cookie?
    it was aight nothing special doe!

thoughts on yungen vs chip?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    it was aight nothing special doe!

thoughts on yungen vs chip?
    Don't really have an opinion

One is a sideman in a crew that I don't really rate that highly anyway and the other is only making grime because it's more popular lately.

I have always liked Chipmunk and he is a much better MC (and artist) then Yungen.

The only grime beef I've been interested in recently is

Spoiler:
    Show

What you saying Wilfred Little

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Where's Carlos?!

ReputationRep:
    Don't really have an opinion

One is a sideman in a crew that I don't really rate that highly anyway and the other is only making grime because it's more popular lately.

I have always liked Chipmunk and he is a much better MC (and artist) then Yungen.

The only grime beef I've been interested in recently is
    Spoiler:
    Show

What you saying Wilfred Little
    Haha pretty similar thoughts!

I listened to that yday! Skepta will murk Devilman. There is no competition there :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Where's Carlos?!
    Man was a badman in jail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    shake it all about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Lold
    Thoughts on the recent attempt to ban tackling in schoolboy rugby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Thoughts on the recent attempt to ban tackling in schoolboy rugby?
    So stupid, not to mention dangerous. It's much safer teaching tackling to pre pubescent 11 year olds than it is to teach to humongous 18 year olds. If you tackle properly you won't get hurt.
    Also, if you don't want to tackle, don't play rugby.

ReputationRep:
    Man was a badman in jail
    Stick to the troof

ReputationRep:
    So stupid, not to mention dangerous. It's much safer teaching tackling to pre pubescent 11 year olds than it is to teach to humongous 18 year olds. If you tackle properly you won't get hurt.
    Also, if you don't want to tackle, don't play rugby.
    Exactly my thoughts. If you want to ban tackling you might as well just ban rugby. I doubt you'll get any 16 year old lads wanting to get out of bed at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to go and play touch anyway.

Like you've said, if you tackle properly nor you nor the person you're tackling will get injured. As for just getting hurt, that depends on if you've got a big fat prop running at you or not haha.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly my thoughts. If you want to ban tackling you might as well just ban rugby. I doubt you'll get any 16 year old lads wanting to get out of bed at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to go and play touch anyway.

Like you've said, if you tackle properly nor you nor the person you're tackling will get injured. As for just getting hurt, that depends on if you've got a big fat prop running at you or not haha.
    Not to mention how detrimental it would be to success in professional rugby. We wouldn't be able to compete and rugby would die out almost instantly.

ReputationRep:
    Not to mention how detrimental it would be to success in professional rugby. We wouldn't be able to compete and rugby would die out almost instantly.
    I really hope no schools adopt this nonsense policy. Playing rugby has been one of the best experiences I've had at secondary school and it'd be a shame to deny that to other kids.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

zKlown Rk2k14 MAD flow. Das dat real ****....thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    I really hope no schools adopt this nonsense policy. Playing rugby has been one of the best experiences I've had at secondary school and it'd be a shame to deny that to other kids.
    I think the one thing that may come out of it is not forcing people to play contact, which is understandable. In my school we'd split into two groups, those who could play rugby, and those who couldn't. Can't imagine it's like it in all schools though, especially ones with smaller class sizes, and especially ones in areas where rugby isn't so common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    zKlown Rk2k14 MAD flow. Das dat real ****....thoughts?
    Don't listen to garbage pal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Don't listen to garbage pal.
    Pls. That was mad flow!

haters gon hate.

Prsom. He ended chip back in the day. Where is Lowkey now anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Prsom. He ended chip back in the day. Where is Lowkey now anyway?
    Think he left music to focus on his studies. Shame really. One of the few who was actually good back in the day.

Think he left music to focus on his studies. Shame really. One of the few who was actually good back in the day.
    Good move tbf. The way he was heading wasn't going to be financially rewarding for him at all

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.