triggered.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    y u do dis
    i just fell of ma chair laughing
    oww
    revise physics mah man

ReputationRep:
    yeah - one of my best friends - we used to be total enemies until we were made to sit next to each other in year 8 form room :lol:
    and one of the people that hated me in school was this girl who eventually moved next door to one of my best friends, so it was that kind of thing where she had to be friends with me in order to be friends with him, because me and him were around each other's houses all the time

ReputationRep:
    The opposite has happened way too many ****ing times

(Original post by Blind Ferret)
    wait.. you have an actual female friend? and there's no awkward sex stuff or nuffin! Which includes you wanting to sink ship in her!
    I have many female friends :rofl: No there isn't because firstly I'm also female and secondly we're both straight
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    At primary school I was bullied by two people who were friends. One was a lot worse than the other. The one who wasn't as bad when I was at secondary school went to look at the warhammer club which I was already in. We hadn't seen each other since primary school at that point and because of our interest we came to like each other. Think he was more following the other in primary school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OlaBabatunde)
    revise physics mah man

damn you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.