Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Roofas)
    It's not the job of the United Kingdom to prevent non-British people from being raped outside British borders. We give out enough foreign aid as it is. I say A LOT about rape that occurs inside our borders, especially the rape of schoolgirls by Islamic hate groups.
    So sending back to be raped in their own country it is then. Well done brave tough guy. I hold a higher stand of patriotism of my own country that we don't just ignore the injustices committed in other countries with their sexist and oppressive societies to women.

Ahh, so on your moral spectrum a Christian priests bumming a boy is not as bad as a Muslim raping a girl. I think treating all rapes as being mutually awful is the better approach.

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    There are indecent people in this world. Is it a revelation....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What I was saying is, when it comes to child molestation, circumstances are never an excuse, unlike someone who is poverty-stricken who steals.

Again why are any of them here? They're all illegal immigrants who crossed from Turkey. Send them all back, don't accept a single aslyum seeker.
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.