The Student Room Group

Slovakia will build wall and never accept a single muslim

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Zargabaath
What is it with keeping Muslims out with walls recently? It's not like a big wall helped stop Islam spreading in China

http://www.themagicoflife.info/other/woman-who-predicted-the-fall-of-the-twin-towers-has-bad-news-for-2016-and-theres-more/
Original post by AM41
Slovakian Prime MInister Robert Fico told thousands of cheering Slovakians that he will build a border fence between Austria and Hungary to stop African and Middle Eastern illegal immigrants going to Germany.

"We'll never bring even a single Muslim to Slovakia; we won't create Muslim communities here because they create a serious security risk," he said.

Considering the events that happened in Germany with the refuges you can uderstand countries for not wanting to host them, this is just however an opinion before people start to hate me.
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Dubai, qautar, Tunisia, and Morocco are shitholes and they have a higher GDP ONLY because they sit on oil. What contributions to technology, science, engineering etc have these countries given to the world in the past 50 years. Europeans may visit these countries. They certainly do not reside there

Turkey and Malaysia are decent enough countries i concede

Was.

As a Malaysian, our country is fast becoming a dictatorship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, but he's implying people actually want to go to Slovakia.
Original post by NathanW18
Yeah, but he's implying people actually want to go to Slovakia.

Yeah if I was an economic migrant id keep on going past Slovakia as well......
Oooh, Slovkia are going to regret this in 30yrs time when they are surrounded by angry Muslim majority states with a long memory.😨
Dubai, qautar, Tunisia, and Morocco are shitholes and they have a higher GDP ONLY because they sit on oil. What contributions to technology, science, engineering etc have these countries given to the world in the past 50 years. Europeans may visit these countries. They certainly do not reside there

Turkey and Malaysia are decent enough countries i concede

Morocco sits on oil.
ROFL

Malaysia?
Main exports: electronics, rubber and palm oil processing, pharmaceuticals, medical technology, smelting, logging, timber processing <- BEFORE petroleum products.

Given a choice between UAE/Maroc/Malaysia over some eastern european shithole i'd choose the former easily. That being said UK/Germany (and yes I mean those 2 almost exclusively) are far superior to all bar UAE.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by AM41
Slovakian Prime MInister Robert Fico told thousands of cheering Slovakians that he will build a border fence between Austria and Hungary to stop African and Middle Eastern illegal immigrants going to Germany.

"We'll never bring even a single Muslim to Slovakia; we won't create Muslim communities here because they create a serious security risk," he said.

He lost the plot ...
Original post by Zargabaath
What is it with keeping Muslims out with walls recently? It's not like a big wall helped stop Islam spreading in China

The vast majority of which are in 1 or 2 provinces, and only as a result of the Chinese empire, they haven't moved into China as such.
Original post by TeeEm
He lost the plot ...

Either that or he's been reading "The Rotherham Courier"😱
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AM41

Muslims are allergic to walls!! The Gods told me!!!!

Walls = Muslim's bane !!!!!!!!!
Original post by caravaggio2
Either that or he's been reading "The Rotherham Courier"😱

To be fair, we're talking about a region (Eastern Europe) where the last time there was a large influx of Muslims, it resulted in hundreds of years of Ottomon ethnic cleansing, mass rape, slavery and apartheid that would make South Africans wince. It's why now Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo are majority Muslim. It was only when the ottomans were battered at Vienna that it abated and exiled Serbian despora could return from Austria. If it weren't for those from what is now Poland coming down to help, probably all of Central Europe would have been the same.

So you can't exactly be surprised that Eastern Europeans are suspicious of mass Muslim immigration given the history of the region.
Original post by BioStudentx
I am an ex-Muslim who originates from Iran and I fully understand this. I only have to look as far as my family and friends to see that an increase in Muslim population (despite any potential economical boosts) will cause in increase in homophobia and sexism. Not only that but it also divides the community due to lack of integration and they still hold many of their backward views coming from Islam.

Anyone who uses the Qur'an and Hadiths as a moral compass shouldn't be allowed in Europe. It quite clearly goes against basic human rights.

I admire your courage it must be difficult (and dangerous) bing an ex muslim
I admire your courage it must be difficult (and dangerous) bing an ex muslim

Thanks. It can be really difficult for us. Some Muslims are in such massive denial they'll assume we're going through a "phase", pretend we don't exist or spout some **** regarding jinns.
Original post by Greenlaner
Ah, the old technique of showing a few photos of Roma Gypsy camps and claiming it's representative of Eastern European countries as a whole.

Areas like this are very common and they're not just Gypsy Camps. There's a lot in the South, especially in Silesia. Some are just a pile of mud, others are falling apart communist buildings that you can't get to or out of without getting mugged or murdered. Baluty, Lodz:

Half of the million people city looks like this. There are places like this even in the rich locations like Warsaw or Cracow. Man, even where I'm from and I'm from one of the richest and most Northern places in the country, there are slums. But as I see, you know more about Eastern Europe than somebody who actually lived there. Common misunderstanding - you'd have to be raised there to know what it's like. I mean, it's not like anyone goes on holiday or a cultural trip to a pile of crap.
Original post by frostyy
Areas like this are very common and they're not just Gypsy Camps. There's a lot in the South, especially in Silesia. Some are just a pile of mud, others are falling apart communist buildings that you can't get to or out of without getting mugged or murdered. Baluty, Lodz:

Half of the million people city looks like this. There are places like this even in the rich locations like Warsaw or Cracow. Man, even where I'm from and I'm from one of the richest and most Northern places in the country, there are slums. But as I see, you know more about Eastern Europe than somebody who actually lived there. Common misunderstanding - you'd have to be raised there to know what it's like. I mean, it's not like anyone goes on holiday or a cultural trip to a pile of crap.

To be honest, looks no worse than many parts of Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Belfest, Middlesbrough etc, or some of the former mining towns in Northern England or Wales. Certainly no worse than many of the impoverished areas of the US.

Yes, Eastern European countries are poor by Western standards, but they're still not third world by a longshot.

Yes, Eastern European countries are poor by Western standards, but they're still not third world by a longshot.

They were called "Second World" when that division was coined and they arguably still are, although catching up.
To be honest, looks no worse than many parts of Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Belfest, Middlesbrough etc, or some of the former mining towns in Northern England or Wales. Certainly no worse than many of the impoverished areas of the US.

They're much worse than parts of Glasgow or Liverpool, where you can actually find clear water and you won't be stabbed just because they don't know you. If you're not from the area, you don't enter it - it's a general rule practiced in most big cities.

In relation to the second part - it is so dependent on perspective. Not many people in the UK live on 150 pounds a month and the country quite literally, doesn't let you die. In the East there's a clear division between the poor, the rich and the super rich. There are many and I know this because I know such individuals myself, who struggle to afford food; moreover basic supplies like electricity. We call it pathology and it's sad how common it is.
I think it's tolerable to deny entry on religious grounds, I don't actually understan why it's so bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending