AQA A2 MFP2 Further Pure 2 – 24th June [Exam Discussion Thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm so f****d for this exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PiTheta97)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    M8 I can't even revise for this exam till Tuesday and then I got 2 exams on Friday morning

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was planning to wing this one because I thought I'd smash FP3 and M3 but that didn't happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    I was planning to wing this one because I thought I'd smash FP3 and M3 but that didn't happen
    I know how you feel! Should still be okay with 80+ in this module, which I really hope I get, if I don't I'll be very disappointed in myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjsnyder)
    I know how you feel! Should still be okay with 80+ in this module, which I really hope I get, if I don't I'll be very disappointed in myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I still have M2 but that is also unreliable at this point :lol: I'm hoping for 85+ assuming I can get high 90 in M2...I hope....

ReputationRep:
    I still have M2 but that is also unreliable at this point :lol: I'm hoping for 85+ assuming I can get high 90 in M2...I hope....
    What is it you find hardest about FP2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    What is it you find hardest about FP2?
    I don't know to be honest
    not panicking and not make silly mistakes and finishing in time probably :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know to be honest
    not panicking and not make silly mistakes and finishing in time probably :lol:
    Oh right. There'll probably be a lot more wacky questions in this paper too, examiners having more and more fun with the papers every year .

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. There'll probably be a lot more wacky questions in this paper too, examiners having more and more fun with the papers every year .
    and then my panic and year 7 level silly mistakes kick in

ReputationRep:
    More and more fun yet boundaries don't seem to lower. But yeah I'm excited to see what they throw at us, hopefully if my brain is in gear it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    and then my panic and year 7 level silly mistakes kick in
    Happens with me too, except only when the exam is really important lol.

ReputationRep:
    More and more fun yet boundaries don't seem to lower. But yeah I'm excited to see what they throw at us, hopefully if my brain is in gear it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah even if you do get stuck you can always remember, this question can't be as hard as a STEP Q .
    But I do like a good challenge, hopefully they'll throw in some fun stuff in the arc length and surface area integration .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah even if you do get stuck you can always remember, this question can't be as hard as a STEP Q .
    But I do like a good challenge, hopefully they'll throw in some fun stuff in the arc length and surface area integration .
    Yeah exactly, I struggle to see anything they can I've that's going to be anywhere near step, yeah let's hope for a really hard integral! (Like 15 marks worth hopefully :P). Oh and also for nice values, it really annoys me when papers are full of answers with numbers to 5dp etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, I struggle to see anything they can I've that's going to be anywhere near step, yeah let's hope for a really hard integral! (Like 15 marks worth hopefully :P). Oh and also for nice values, it really annoys me when papers are full of answers with numbers to 5dp etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is true, for example the stupid fractions at the start of this year's FP3 paper left me doubting myself for ages, even my teacher was like, why are they making the numbers so horrible on the first question which is meant to have nice numbers?

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping to get a good A in FP3 so I could sort of **** up on this one a bit but that clearly isn't the case so going to have to revise a ****load for this on Tues/Weds/Thurs

ReputationRep:
    M1 done so now to try and learn the entirety of this exam in 2.5 days

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how's everyone feeling for this? what do people find most difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jm098)
    how's everyone feeling for this? what do people find most difficult
    Probably the sheer size of the unit, there's a lot of different things they can ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably the sheer size of the unit, there's a lot of different things they can ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah I'd agree! some questions are repetitive though... hoping for some nice integrals

ReputationRep:
    Someone please explain the factorials in the 2015 paper for

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.