Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eygyal)
    Application received from rhe university's or from the csc? I havent received anything from the csc but yes i have heard from the Universitys where ive been accepted
    Just regular un/conditional offers i havent heard u were nominated etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    @Eygyal what course did you choose at Newcastle?
    International development and education

ReputationRep:
    @fembas do you still have Newcastle University on your EAS time line?
    Not any longer!

ReputationRep:
    @fembas do you still have Newcastle University on your EAS time line?
    Hi Birdee, do u still have the Newcastle university eas on ur timeline too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fembas)
    Not any longer!
    Im really confused by the process im srry about that i wish i could offer some more advice... i saw on an older forum where someone got a similar msg and they sent an email query advising them to disregard ,possibly try that route

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eygyal)
    Im really confused by the process im srry about that i wish i could offer some more advice... i saw on an older forum where someone got a similar msg and they sent an email query advising them to disregard ,possibly try that route
    Thanks once more. I have mailed James Fox... let's see what the response would be.

I am still keeping the hope very much alive

ReputationRep:
    fembas yes I do

ReputationRep:
    Good spirit!

ReputationRep:
    Let's just continue to update ourselves via this medium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pompey4)
    Hi Birdee, do u still have the Newcastle university eas on ur timeline too?
    Hi Pompey4, My application is still on the EAS timeline saying "With Nominating Agency 1" for the university of Glasgow although they have nominated the candidates. Should I expect a regret mail soon or is it a good sign? Any one else having his/her application with same status for Glasgow or anyone who's application is no longer there on EAS for Glasgow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syed Usama Aziz)
    Hi Pompey4, My application is still on the EAS timeline saying "With Nominating Agency 1" for the university of Glasgow although they have nominated the candidates. Should I expect a regret mail soon or is it a good sign? Any one else having his/her application with same status for Glasgow or anyone who's application is no longer there on EAS for Glasgow?
    Same for the university of Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    Hello guyz!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi larrie

ReputationRep:
    This was the nomination message I received from Glasgow. Syed, just keep the hope alive, u might be a reserve candidate.

29 March 2016

Dear Esan,

RE: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship nomination

Programme of Study: MSc in Physics: Energy and the Environment

Mode of Study: full-time
    Start Date: 09/2016

We are delighted to inform you that the University of Glasgow scholarships committee has nominated you for one of the 6 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.

The scholarship covers the full tuition and a monthly stipend including air fares to and from Glasgow, a grant up to £225 to cover thesis costs, and a grant up to £200 for study travel.

The next stage of the process is for you to submit an electronic application via the EAS on the Commonwealth Scholarship website at
    https://csc.do-it-online.org.uk/csc/...tionSystem.htm.

You must submit your application before 1 April 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered and your award will be made to reserve candidates.

Important information:
    We require you to acknowledge this offer by email to [email protected] by 30 March. Should you not wish to accept your scholarship, please let us know immediately so that the scholarship can be allocated to another student.

Congratulations on your scholarship award and we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Glasgow in September.

Yours sincerely
    Download pictures
    Rachel Sandison
    Director
    Recruitment and International Office
    71 Southpark Avenue
    Glasgow
    G12 8QQ
    Congrats once again bro

ReputationRep:
    This was the nomination message I received from Glasgow. Syed, just keep the hope alive, u might be a reserve candidate.

29 March 2016

Dear Esan,

RE: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship nomination

Programme of Study: MSc in Physics: Energy and the Environment

Mode of Study: full-time
    Start Date: 09/2016

We are delighted to inform you that the University of Glasgow scholarships committee has nominated you for one of the 6 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.

The scholarship covers the full tuition and a monthly stipend including air fares to and from Glasgow, a grant up to £225 to cover thesis costs, and a grant up to £200 for study travel.

The next stage of the process is for you to submit an electronic application via the EAS on the Commonwealth Scholarship website at
    https://csc.do-it-online.org.uk/csc/...tionSystem.htm.

You must submit your application before 1 April 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered and your award will be made to reserve candidates.

Important information:
    We require you to acknowledge this offer by email to [email protected] by 30 March. Should you not wish to accept your scholarship, please let us know immediately so that the scholarship can be allocated to another student.

Congratulations on your scholarship award and we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Glasgow in September.

Yours sincerely
    Download pictures
    Rachel Sandison
    Director
    Recruitment and International Office
    71 Southpark Avenue
    Glasgow
    G12 8QQ

Since you have received nomination e-mails from both Glasgow and Warwick, where you have decided to pursue for Masters degree?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! Pompey4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fembas)
    Congrats once again bro
    Thank you very much Fembas. Am sure by the grace of God, you shall receive a good news very soon.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! Pompey4
    Thank you very much Birdee. Am sure this month, you will receive a good news concerning your applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syed Usama Aziz)
    Since you have received nomination e-mails from both Glasgow and Warwick, where you have decided to pursue for Masters degree?
    Hi syed, they are all top rated schools, but warwick is highly rated.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody hoping to hear from Keele University?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.