Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Terrorist gets just 90 days in prison after posting pictures of a bomb online watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    1. If he had better security, people wouldn't be assaulting
    2. I'm supporting the people who are standing up to tyranny, they're not committing crimes
    3. roll the **** over
    He said anyone who is going to throw tomatoes that is battery and you are defending them.
    How do you stop people from throwing tomatoes from the middle of the crowd? If he got hit it would be his fault, nice victim blaming.
    Trump never said attack all protesters did he?
    What you said let them commit the crime then let the police deal with it, why not in other situations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    He said anyone who is going to throw tomatoes that is battery and you are defending them.
    How do you stop people from throwing tomatoes from the middle of the crowd? If he got hit it would be his fault, nice victim blaming.
    Trump never said attack all protesters did he?
    What you said let them commit the crime then let the police deal with it, why not in other situations?
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    x
    when did I ignore you? why can't you tell me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Sorry your thread didn't get as much attention as the others. People just aren't interested when a non Muslim does this kind of stuff. It's more interesting when it happens to a Muslim as it gives users the chance to attack Islam and Muslims.
    That's why most of the regular users on the N&C Affairs section have remained silent.
    RIP to all the losers who clicked on this thread looking to scorn Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlmightyJesus)
    when did I ignore you? why can't you tell me
    I said "Violent criminals? They're just protesting, it's not like they're threatening to stab / kill Trump supporters."

You said "so it seems you're now ignoring the fact that they're still using violence to protest here. wow."

You ignored me here

ReputationRep:
    I said "Violent criminals? They're just protesting, it's not like they're threatening to stab / kill Trump supporters."

You said "so it seems you're now ignoring the fact that they're still using violence to protest here. wow."

You ignored me here
    I "ignored you" (****ing hardly, really, seeing as I had already answered what you were talking about - in that one situation and nowhere else) because I was so surprised that you were ignoring me (while I hadn't ignored you previously). so you're admitting that this is the only thing you can reference, even though there is an obvious reason for it. you said there was a whole thread of text that you could give to show where and how I've been ignoring you so obviously you're a ****ing liar

"violent criminals? they're just protesting" - no, they're violently protesting. I've already told you that. so why accuse me of ignoring you?
    they're not stabbing but they're throwing things and punching people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlmightyJesus)
    I "ignored you" (****ing hardly, really, seeing as I had already answered what you were talking about - in that one situation and nowhere else) because I was so surprised that you were ignoring me (while I hadn't ignored you previously). so you're admitting that this is the only thing you can reference, even though there is an obvious reason for it. you said there was a whole thread of text that you could give to show where and how I've been ignoring you so obviously you're a ****ing liar

"violent criminals? they're just protesting" - no, they're violently protesting. I've already told you that. so why accuse me of ignoring you?
    they're not stabbing but they're throwing things and punching people.
    In other words "I will unconditionally argue against you"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Rest in pieces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Part of the reason I made this thread.

Instead we just get people arguing over Donald Trump, doing nothing to help the conversation. How about you argue in a thread about Donald Trump because you have no space here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    But we also have to remember that these acts took place in two different countries, UAE are alot more aggressive than the USA in their punishment.
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._guilty_t.html

Young faces up to 20 years in prison, $250,000 in fines and lifetime probation.
    Found using a quick google news search, dated 29th of March.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.