St. Georges Physician associate program 2016 entry

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lana0311)
    Congrats on getting the offer. How long after the interview did you hear back?
    Thanks and approximately a week. Congrats intersnack!

ReputationRep:
    Interview soon, can anyone give tips on what we should expect or how we can prepare. Would be helpful thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Interview soon for me too. I'm a lil nervous. Biggest leap of faith ive taken applying for this cos I'm already in a science field....but this course looks very interesting. Has anyone thought about living arrangements yet?

ReputationRep:
    Selection interview tomorrow ! Yikes... Advice from my friend who's already on the course.. Just be yourself and be passionate with all your answers! All the best all SGUL applicants! May God open the right door for y'all! See you on the other side hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Congrats to all who got interviews and offers! :-) I have an interview at St Georges very soon too. Super nervous! Been out of education for a while and my maths is HORRENDOUS >.< would i need to revise how to convert units (as mentioned earlier in the thread). Please helppp, will be forever in your debts!

p.s - did anyone read the recommended reading list at the bottom of the student entry form?

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow applicants, I have my interview tomorrow as well and what I have heard from mates who had their interview before is that, the maths question are simple division and converting of measurement such as kilos to stone, cm to m so on and fourth. hope that helps and good to those of us who have an interview tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    How did it go today folks? Thought it went well my myself except for the maths. That was actually quite difficult I thought. Anyone else agree?

ReputationRep:
    Is there a January 2017 entry or is it only September entries for the PA course at SGUL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vka94)
    Is there a January 2017 entry or is it only September entries for the PA course at SGUL?
    As far as I know they only do one intake per year in September.

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo.. has anyone heard back from them? And does anyone know if there are any more selection events? I havent heard from them in a while..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi2)
    Hellooo.. has anyone heard back from them? And does anyone know if there are any more selection events? I havent heard from them in a while..
    Hey,

Did you try calling them to see whats taking so long with your application?
    As far as I know they had the last selection event on 7th of July.
    Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been put on the waiting list ? Any idea when they will get back to us ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lana0311)
    Hey,

Did you try calling them to see whats taking so long with your application?
    As far as I know they had the last selection event on 7th of July.
    Hope this helps
    Thank you for your response yes i called them yesterday, told me i'll hear back from them shortly. The wait is horrid 😔.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone here is enrolled on the part time course ans could give me a little info. Im hoping to apply for 2017 entry.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
St. George's, University of London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.