Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys - Would you rather be 5ft or 7ft tall? watch

ReputationRep:
    7 ft as a guy, any guy that says 5ft is BLATANTLY lying.

ReputationRep:
    7ft, I'm 6ft and feel so small, despite it being above the average of 5'9

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, this made me think more than it should.

I mean, I'm already 5'4 as a male sooooooooooooo. I think 4inches isn't a big difference, that said, I'm short as **** as it is and realistically 1inch is a huge difference lol. There would be very very few woman that would not be taller than me if I was 5ft.

I think it depends on how my body is at 7ft. I don't want to be one of these horrible, gangly, lanky things with a super metabolism who dies really early. I knew a 6'7 guy like that and ugh, he was so un-fit and he couldn't help it. Guy just wasn't healthy at all. There's a couple of cool short-ass flyweight mma fighters that are really fit, attractive and healthy and like 5'2. Far more of them than there are similar folk at 7ft.

ReputationRep:
    I think I going to have to flip a coin

ReputationRep:
    I think 7ft is objectively the correct answer, lol.

I don't really think this is a matter of opinion... Being 5ft would be waaaaaaay more of a disadvantage than being 7ft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I'd be 7ft then get hench asf

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But how tall are you now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Yeah but this was just general curiosity.

Not obsessing about what is attractive and what is not.

I don't understand why people find height sexy or unsexy lol. The only things I find sexy is what I look at during sex, height would be the last thing on my mind lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    7 ft as a guy, any guy that says 5ft is BLATANTLY lying.
    Speak for yourself, being 7 foot would make me like 2 feet taller than my mum. In my country everyone would notice me like I'm some freak.

When I see tall people my only thought is "damn they're tall".

Obviously being taller is alright but after like 6 foot 2 it gets weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Speak for yourself, being 7 foot would make me like 2 feet taller than my mum. In my country everyone would notice me like I'm some freak.

When I see tall people my only thought is "damn they're tall".

Obviously being taller is alright but after like 6 foot 2 it gets weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    depends which country you are in of course. Women would still go for the 7ft over 5ft anyday.

ReputationRep:
    7ft imagine being heavily built at 7ft =O you'd be a beast, better than being a 5ft manlet. Also shorter people have small pepes.

Edit: 5ft isn't even a manlet that would be 5'7, 5ft is a fkin abomination.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.