DWP Work Coach

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saima0102)
    yes I did, just this morning. i did mention this to the woman I spoke to but she said it was standard procedure??
    Ok where did you apply in Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rastaman12)
    Ok where did you apply in Manchester?
    Didsbury, Chorlton, Moss-Side and Rusholme

ReputationRep:
    Are you feeling confident

ReputationRep:
    Are you feeling confident
    If I am honest then-No. This was my first EO level interview and I felt the questions they asked, although they were not difficult, I did struggle to give as good answers as I could have.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't receive a questionnaire so I shouldn't worry then?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't receive a questionnaire so I shouldn't worry then?
    I really don't think the questionnaire is anything solid to go by. It was already in the first list of documents on the application page. Did you apply in Manchester too?

ReputationRep:
    How would you guys feel about sanctioning people as a Work coach?

ReputationRep:
    If I am honest then-No. This was my first EO level interview and I felt the questions they asked, although they were not difficult, I did struggle to give as good answers as I could have.

How about you?
    I feel the same as you, It wasn't a difficult interview but I feel like I could of given better answers. I applied for cheetham hill, longsight Manchester and rusholme

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same as you, It wasn't a difficult interview but I feel like I could of given better answers. I applied for cheetham hill, longsight Manchester and rusholme
    Good Luck and all the best whatever responses we all receive. I guess we will find out tomm.

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck and all the best whatever responses we all receive. I guess we will find out tomm.
    Good luck as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi All, I wondered if anyone has been for an interview in the Crewe Job Centre for the Work Coach role and heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

UPDATE!!! Just spoken to the recruitment team at DWP. All results should be hopefully uploaded today and then calls made over the next few days with job offers start dates etc. Good Luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    You managed to get through to an actual person?! Lol. Good luck everyone 😀

ReputationRep:
    lol! I know! However knew exactly what I was talking about which was good! fingers crossed to all!

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them today aswell. Is this for the London region?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any news?

ReputationRep:
    You need to login to your account. Mine has just been updated to PLACED ON RESERVE LIST :-( Oh well, must keep trying

ReputationRep:
    I have not heard anything yet. My applications page is blank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lloydy2016)
    You need to login to your account. Mine has just been updated to PLACED ON RESERVE LIST :-( Oh well, must keep trying
    Did yours jump straight to that or did it say 'application under review' first?

Don't be disappointed by a reserve list - Ive had two jobs with the civil service and both were from reserve lists 😊

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the job

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.