The Student Room Group

A night with kim kardashian or £500 cash?

Scroll to see replies

The £500. I would not date a married woman.
<I'd sleep with her
<Take selfie
<Sell my story about Kim K offered me £500 to not sleep with her
< Make an awesome amount of money from the **** storm that would follow
< Troll Kayne
< ?????
< Profit
Original post by stefano865
Really? :tongue:

What was she like?

Repulsive is a bit strong. But she does really represent a lot of what I dislike in a woman.

:wink:

I thought she was a child that had come with one of the charities the celebs were representing! Tiny, childlike face, very fresh. Actually very refreshing after seeing so much of (literally) people like Kim K. The men still really liked her because of who she is and she was the most popular female celeb on the day but a lot of the guys were just a bit shocked that she looked so normal. One of them I remember said something really unfair about her appearance and I told him off! Duh of course she's going to look different in real life you idiot.

Yeah I agree with you, Kim K is all the things I don't want to be. My aunt said to me that if I wore make up I'd be a dead ringer for her facially and it really upset me! I hate that contouring rubbish and don't appreciate being compared to someone with a face full of Juviderm!
Original post by moggis
For the night?

ah yes, valid point. Mind you i'd probably only last for an hour.

I'd go for the NIGHT with kim k.
Reply 64
Original post by Souljer
Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Also if you are thinking you can sleep with her and sell the story for more cash, think again.. The terms are that if you tell anyone you will be executed within the hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a bi guy and am gonna answer your question simply cos I can even though I'm not in your 'straight' target audience.
£500 any and every day of the week. Would happily accept £250 😎
Original post by Angry cucumber
<I'd sleep with her
<Take selfie
<Sell my story about Kim K offered me £500 to not sleep with her
< Make an awesome amount of money from the **** storm that would follow
< Troll Kayne
< ?????
< Profit

Can't do that, he said you'd get executed if you spread the story! :biggrin:
Original post by Richpeasant
Can't do that, he said you'd get executed if you spread the story! :biggrin:

I'd take my chances. I'm a vegetable after all, ain't no-one suspecting me
£500, would rather spend 1hr with 5 different 8/10+ girls, mon-fri.
Original post by Foo.mp3
You gotta be kidding, right? She'd have to pay me £500! **** knows how many ******s been up in that **** :nooo: + she married with kids yo :colonhash:

Somebody doesn't like dolphins
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
She can do what she does and make that money, my hat goes off to her, but, for me, she is the personification of a direction that society is taking that does not sit right with me in the slightest.

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. 100% serious.

This is one of the best posts I've seen on here. Highlighted bit is so spot on.
Original post by Souljer
Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Also if you are thinking you can sleep with her and sell the story for more cash, think again.. The terms are that if you tell anyone as will be executed within the hour.

i from TSR Mobile

500 as I don't sleep with plastic whores and I can use the 500 to sponsor an orphan for a year/ build a well / 3 waterpumps for those in impoverished areas
500 pounds

after having sex with her then what? you fade into irrelevance...the money can be used in the long term...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Animals have urges they like to itch, methinks they can be forgiven :h:

I meant your use of asterisks. If you swear it's replaced by dolphins
£500 cash.
Original post by Wilfred Little
This is one of the best posts I've seen on here. Highlighted bit is so spot on.

Thanks, man; that means a lot!
You guys must be really poor.
Original post by leavingthecity
I thought she was a child that had come with one of the charities the celebs were representing! Tiny, childlike face, very fresh. Actually very refreshing after seeing so much of (literally) people like Kim K. The men still really liked her because of who she is and she was the most popular female celeb on the day but a lot of the guys were just a bit shocked that she looked so normal. One of them I remember said something really unfair about her appearance and I told him off! Duh of course she's going to look different in real life you idiot.

Yeah I agree with you, Kim K is all the things I don't want to be. My aunt said to me that if I wore make up I'd be a dead ringer for her facially and it really upset me! I hate that contouring rubbish and don't appreciate being compared to someone with a face full of Juviderm!

Well you may be dark and a little exotic...:teehee:

But that is like saying all men would be a dread ringer for Bruce Willis if they shaved their heads. :tongue:

Many people don't seem to realise how much work goes into presenting that sort of glossy public image. They are often stunned to see what celebrities look like without makeup.

Funnily enough I just came across this...:wink:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/my-modelling-agency-called-my-no-makeup-instagram-photos-ugly/
Reply 77
Seeing as I am attached, I'm not interested in Kim Kardashian, and money is money, I'll go with the money...
(oh and she is married of course..)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 78
Original post by Souljer
Lol how? 500 is not huge money my laptop cost double that, its pocket change.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's more money than I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's an absolutely hacking bit of kit, lads.

Wouldn't touch with barge pole and gloves on.

Emilia Clarke on the other hand, I would pay good money just to hear her fart down a telephone.

SS
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest