Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A night with kim kardashian or £500 cash? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The £500. I would not date a married woman.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    <I'd sleep with her
    <Take selfie
    <Sell my story about Kim K offered me £500 to not sleep with her
    < Make an awesome amount of money from the **** storm that would follow
    < Troll Kayne
    < ?????
    < Profit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Really?

What was she like?

Repulsive is a bit strong. But she does really represent a lot of what I dislike in a woman.

I thought she was a child that had come with one of the charities the celebs were representing! Tiny, childlike face, very fresh. Actually very refreshing after seeing so much of (literally) people like Kim K. The men still really liked her because of who she is and she was the most popular female celeb on the day but a lot of the guys were just a bit shocked that she looked so normal. One of them I remember said something really unfair about her appearance and I told him off! Duh of course she's going to look different in real life you idiot.

Yeah I agree with you, Kim K is all the things I don't want to be. My aunt said to me that if I wore make up I'd be a dead ringer for her facially and it really upset me! I hate that contouring rubbish and don't appreciate being compared to someone with a face full of Juviderm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)
    For the night?
    ah yes, valid point. Mind you i'd probably only last for an hour.

I'd go for the NIGHT with kim k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Also if you are thinking you can sleep with her and sell the story for more cash, think again.. The terms are that if you tell anyone you will be executed within the hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a bi guy and am gonna answer your question simply cos I can even though I'm not in your 'straight' target audience.
    £500 any and every day of the week. Would happily accept £250 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    <I'd sleep with her
    <Take selfie
    <Sell my story about Kim K offered me £500 to not sleep with her
    < Make an awesome amount of money from the **** storm that would follow
    < Troll Kayne
    < ?????
    < Profit
    Can't do that, he said you'd get executed if you spread the story!

ReputationRep:
    £500, would rather spend 1hr with 5 different 8/10+ girls, mon-fri.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Richpeasant)
    Can't do that, he said you'd get executed if you spread the story!
    I'd take my chances. I'm a vegetable after all, ain't no-one suspecting me

ReputationRep:
    You gotta be kidding, right? She'd have to pay me £500! **** knows how many ******s been up in that **** :nooo: + she married with kids yo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You gotta be kidding, right? She'd have to pay me £500! **** knows how many ******s been up in that **** :nooo: + she married with kids yo
    Somebody doesn't like dolphins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    She can do what she does and make that money, my hat goes off to her, but, for me, she is the personification of a direction that society is taking that does not sit right with me in the slightest.

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. 100% serious.
    This is one of the best posts I've seen on here. Highlighted bit is so spot on.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Also if you are thinking you can sleep with her and sell the story for more cash, think again.. The terms are that if you tell anyone as will be executed within the hour.

i from TSR Mobile
    500 as I don't sleep with plastic whores and I can use the 500 to sponsor an orphan for a year/ build a well / 3 waterpumps for those in impoverished areas

ReputationRep:
    500 pounds

after having sex with her then what? you fade into irrelevance...the money can be used in the long term...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Somebody doesn't like dolphins
    Animals have urges they like to itch, methinks they can be forgiven

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Animals have urges they like to itch, methinks they can be forgiven
    I meant your use of asterisks. If you swear it's replaced by dolphins

ReputationRep:
    £500 cash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    This is one of the best posts I've seen on here. Highlighted bit is so spot on.
    Thanks, man; that means a lot!

ReputationRep:
    You guys must be really poor.

ReputationRep:
    £500 please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    I thought she was a child that had come with one of the charities the celebs were representing! Tiny, childlike face, very fresh. Actually very refreshing after seeing so much of (literally) people like Kim K. The men still really liked her because of who she is and she was the most popular female celeb on the day but a lot of the guys were just a bit shocked that she looked so normal. One of them I remember said something really unfair about her appearance and I told him off! Duh of course she's going to look different in real life you idiot.

Yeah I agree with you, Kim K is all the things I don't want to be. My aunt said to me that if I wore make up I'd be a dead ringer for her facially and it really upset me! I hate that contouring rubbish and don't appreciate being compared to someone with a face full of Juviderm!

Well you may be dark and a little exotic...:teehee:

But that is like saying all men would be a dread ringer for Bruce Willis if they shaved their heads.

Many people don't seem to realise how much work goes into presenting that sort of glossy public image. They are often stunned to see what celebrities look like without makeup.

Funnily enough I just came across this...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/lif...m-photos-ugly/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.