The Student Room Group

GCSE Amount

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abstract_Prism
1 A*
4 A
4 B
3 C

Actually, I don't think my results would have been much better if I had taken less. I don't see many people who have taken as many as I have often though. Not sure why I did so many.

You should be proud of that they are not bad they are quite good actually what did you get A's and an A* in if I may ask?
Im doing 10 gcse's and 1 btec
22 exams
Original post by the-future-medic
Im doing 10 gcse's and 1 btec
22 exams

Still better than me I'm only getting 9
Original post by zXcodeXz
Still better than me I'm only getting 9

I guess, what subjects are you doing?
Original post by the-future-medic
I guess, what subjects are you doing?

English Literature, English Language, Maths, Science core, Science additional, RE, Business, Computer science and History
You should be proud of that they are not bad they are quite good actually what did you get A's and an A* in if I may ask?

They are relatively good, yeah. It put me in the top 10 in my year, in fact.

But then you get the people on here complaining about how they ONLY got 9 A*'s or something. :/

My A* was in Chemistry, which I sat in Year 9. My other A's were in Maths, English Lit, English Lang, and Physics.
They are relatively good, yeah. It put me in the top 10 in my year, in fact.

But then you get the people on here complaining about how they ONLY got 9 A*'s or something. :/

My A* was in Chemistry, which I sat in Year 9. My other A's were in Maths, English Lit, English Lang, and Physics.

wow well done yeah some people like to brag. What exam board did you do for maths?
wow well done yeah some people like to brag. What exam board did you do for maths?

No idea lmao. Think it was Edexcel.

It was the one that had that 'Hannah's sweets' question.
No idea lmao. Think it was Edexcel.

It was the one that had that 'Hannah's sweets' question.

Ohh yeah, nice so what a levels are you taking?
Ohh yeah, nice so what a levels are you taking?

English Lit, History, Government & Politics, and BTEC Law. Hoping to do Law at uni. :smile:

I'm definitely doing much better in my AS than I did in my GCSEs.
English Lit, History, Government & Politics, and BTEC Law. Hoping to do Law at uni. :smile:

I'm definitely doing much better in my AS than I did in my GCSEs.

That's really good to hear for maths do you have any revision tips? Since you done really good
9 GCSEs, 13 exams this year. I done my triple chemistry and physics in year 10 so that's a huge 6 exams off my chest this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
9 GCSE's, 19 exams (excluding the GCSE I did last year:u:)
Original post by caitlinford3
9 GCSE's, 19 exams (excluding the GCSE I did last year:u:)

We get the same amount of GCSE's and I have 21exams, I'm not looking forward to this :/
We get the same amount of GCSE's and I have 21exams, I'm not looking forward to this :/

I will have 10 GCSE's overall & 21 exams overall - I just excluded the GCSE/exams I did last year :smile:
I will have 10 GCSE's overall & 21 exams overall - I just excluded the GCSE/exams I did last year :smile:

This is so unfair I only get 9 GCSE's
This is so unfair I only get 9 GCSE's

Nothing wrong with that - there's people in Cambridge Uni with 8 :smile:
Nothing wrong with that - there's people in Cambridge Uni with 8 :smile:

I guess so...
10 GCSE's, 19 exams (already did 2 GCSE's last year, I'm excluding those)
Original post by stressed turtle
10 GCSE's, 19 exams (already did 2 GCSE's last year, I'm excluding those)

I swear my school is so bad they don't even offer seperate sciences other people like you overall, get 12

Quick Reply

Latest