Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims- do you support Sharia Law in the UK? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    you do it all the time WBZ

if you want I can go through all your posts but we both know you do

So care to answer the question?
    Example? Just one would be easy if I "do it all the time".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    Nah dude check IslamQA "rape". Let's not make up stuff now lol.
    Does IslamQA consider it rape when it's done to a wife or a slave in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Does IslamQA consider it rape when it's done to a wife or a slave in the first place?

Why are you wasting your time with an obvious troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStar#7)
    Actually there is you "plonker"

Clearly you know nothing about islam.

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qu'ran 4:24
    Listen, you big watermelon . . . Point out in that verse where rape is allowed?!
    You're like a baby who's proud of a big turd in his nappy. It's nothing to get happy about.

ReputationRep:
    Listen, you big watermelon . . . Point out in that verse where rape is allowed?!
    You're like a baby who's proud of a big turd in his nappy. It's nothing to get happy about.
    except those whom your right hands possess.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No
    No
    No(because I don't believe in violence)
    No

ReputationRep:

The context behind these verses was muhammed and his men capturing women as war booty after winning a war against a tribe, muhammed's men were unsure about if they could engage in sexual immorality with married women.

Then muhammed received that verse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStar#7)
    The context behind these verses was muhammed and his men capturing women as war booty after winning a war against a tribe, muhammed's men were unsure about if they could engage in sexual immorality with married women.

Then muhammed received that verse.
    That's what I wanted you to specify but where is the evidence in that verse that says rape is allowed? All that verse does is give permission for men to have intercourse with the womenfrom the war.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I wanted you to specify but where is the evidence in that verse that says rape is allowed? All that verse does is give permission for men to have intercourse with the womenfrom the war.
    with women captured in warfare

This would of course be rape.

ReputationRep:
    Everything, you plonker. Stay relevant to the thread.
    Again with the personal insults. You boast that you have more knowledge of Islam than non-believers and throw unprovoked insults at those you have discussions with. I sincerely hope I'm never one of your patients. Yet it has been proved this morning that you actually have less knowledge of Islam than many non-believers and have to go to a website to, as you yourself have said, know what to think.

ReputationRep:
    Sharia law, Sharia loans, and Sharia marriages should all be outlawed in the UK. The government should end unofficial Sharia courts where people volunteer to live by their rulings. the whole things is ridiculous, inferior to British culture and Britain's legal system and has no place in society.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.