Your last words to someone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Haram alayk :whip2::spank::ymca:
    :cry:... but olive oil is delicious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    of course cara...

here's one i made earlier.... i'll just drizzle some Olive Oil on it :flute:

oh no the Olive Oil has drizzled onto Queen-Bee :eek:
    Omg that's beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    You're about to die, and you have the chance to say one last thing to absolutely anyone. Who would it be and what would you say? :blah:
    Idk sometimes I think silence says more than words.Probably my younger brother. I'm mean im dying. He gets that xD

I think I'd just smile looking into his face and hed smile back into mine. Remembering the memories. We don't need to say anything. It's all been said before.

And then I'd fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Idk sometimes I think silence says more than words.Probably my younger brother. I'm mean im dying. He gets that xD

I think I'd just smile looking into his face and hed smile back into mine. Remembering the memories. We don't need to say anything. It's all been said before.

And then I'd fall asleep.
    How cute. That should be made into a movie.

ReputationRep:
    I left £1m in the-*dies*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    "Run...you fools!"
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Bear! You're a great cook but I wonder who all that food is for?! :curious:

Olive oil is good for the skin :innocent:
    (Original post by the bear)
    here let me remove it for you .... mmmmm that tastes wonderful

omg you two

ReputationRep:
    'always'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To my mum and dad, with regards to how little we speak now - unless I go home when I do, partially because I myself at 18, wanted mum and dad to stop bothering me so much at uni..

I guess Zulu said it better here:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    To my mum and a sad soppy message saying:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "I'm sorry for the times that I didn't listen to you and you were right, for the times I argued with you and didn't respect you. Thank you for being the best mom and for making me who I am today. For loving and caring for me when at times I didnt deserve your love and compassion. I regret not spending the time I could've with you. I love you!"
    As a teenager, I thought my dad was horrible. He still gets his short bursts of anger (but then very very calm, straight after), but then I realised that actually.. he sorta gave his life away, so we could have one. Working shift for a single week, doing 72 hours has given me that sorta perspective. It is tiring as hell. He does that every single week, with only one day off

Because of how he is, he gets cranky and a bit more..on the angry side, whilst I just get plain tired and drive home to bed

When he isn't working, either due to illness, or holiday or whatever, he's normally a lot happier, and nicer to be around..

ReputationRep:
    "I...I lost the...game" and then proceed to give them the finger.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.