No ladies allowed okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    Lol so these celebs are you bf/gf/wife/husband? Read the title guys
    Originally said if ya don't have one u can post ya crush celeb 🙊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol private Browsing

You're not into black guys? The hot chocolate? The dark smooth exterior? Fatima? Did you see the bodies of the men? 😂😂😂😂

Hugh Jackman is a perfect speciman of a man! Haha fassbender I'm not that into but McAvoy is gorgeous and his Scottish accent... 😍
    McAvoy is indeed gorgeous - I thought you meant Norton, I was like "???" :lol:. Hugh is also gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol private Browsing

You're not into black guys? The hot chocolate? The dark smooth exterior? Fatima? Did you see the bodies of the men? 😂😂😂😂
    i am not into any guys atm... maybe later :lol:
    i did saw the body... i never ever typed those keywords but i thought well they are on there so whynot spend 5 sec looking at them but they didn't had any effect on me :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    She sounds nice but she just looks really... made up and fake. She is quite pretty there though but that other photo of her you put up, nooo.
    You reckon? I think she's a natural beauty. She's a bit on the skinny side for me though.
    http://fanbolt.fanbolt.netdna-cdn.co...r-connelly.jpg

Prefer older women anyway. I want to get lost in her eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    You reckon? I think she's a natural beauty. She's a bit on the skinny side for me though.
    http://fanbolt.fanbolt.netdna-cdn.co...r-connelly.jpg

Prefer older women anyway. I want to get lost in her eyes.
    She looks OK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Damn, sausage party :sexface:
    Lmaoooo ew the guy in your pic looks like a corn ball.

ReputationRep:
    She looks OK
    Okay?!!!!

You must have some beautiful, beautiful friends.

ReputationRep:
    She looks OK

Gross if you ask me.

McAvoy is indeed gorgeous - I thought you meant Norton, I was like "???" :lol:. Hugh is also gorgeous.
    Omg noooo... I'm pretty sure someone finds Norton attractive but ummmm noooo!!!! Damn I started reading gay fan fiction about McAvoy lets just say it was hot 😂😂

(Original post by fatima1998)
    i did saw the body... i never ever typed those keywords but i thought well they are on there so whynot spend 5 sec looking at them but they didn't had any effect on me :dontknow:
    Looool 5 seconds or 5 mins? No effect? I just don't get it? What more do you want in a guy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Are you even old enough to be looking at pictures like that?.:hahaha:

I saw you on another thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Okay?!!!!

You must have some beautiful, beautiful friends.
    Well, there is no objectivity in beauty... I don't think she's flawless. I think the prettiest girls tend to be very retro looking, like Lana Del Rey. She just looks a bit like a barbie doll to me.

(Original post by Attempt)
    Gross if you ask me.
    That's pushing it.

No ladies allowed okay
    Yeah but but I want their sausages And cream 😂😂😂😂

Can I at least watch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Omg noooo... I'm pretty sure someone finds Norton attractive but ummmm noooo!!!! Damn I started reading gay fan fiction about McAvoy lets just say it was hot 😂😂

Looool 5 seconds or 5 mins? No effect? I just don't get it? What more do you want in a guy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lol
    You remind me of a friend of mine... she's gay but seems to find gay love immensely hot :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well, there is no objectivity in beauty... I don't think she's flawless. I think the prettiest girls tend to be very retro looking, like Lana Del Rey. She just looks a bit like a barbie doll to me.

That's pushing it.
    Lana is wife material. Beautiful creature.

ReputationRep:
    I think she meant James McVey from The Vamps...
    Way to crush someone's excitement there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Lmaoooo ew the guy in your pic looks like a corn ball.
    Well post a damn link so we can see what sort of guys you are into then Mrs Exceptionally Picky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah but but I want their sausages And cream 😂😂😂😂

Can I at least watch?

:getmecoat:

You remind me of a friend of mine... she's gay but seems to find gay love immensely hot :lol:
    Loool do you mean she's not gay 😂😂

Spoiler:
    Show
    so bad though like I'm Muslim and such but it's like hot!! I mean 2 hot guys together? What's not to like? Loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Loool do you mean she's not gay 😂😂
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so bad though like I'm Muslim and such but it's like hot!! I mean 2 hot guys together? What's not to like? Loool
    Nope, she's very gay hahahaha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.