Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do people take so long to get on trains? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Loooool I would be careful. ZuluK will be sliding into your PMs any time soon :sexface:

We have derailed Captain Jack's thread so much
    Still have no idea why you're popular on TSR and how you amassed such a following of stupid brain dead protoplasmic reptillian jellies that hover around you like some sort of holy shrine. Your roasts against ZuluK are 3/10 at best. Work on it like your search for a suitable husband you thirsty cougar ****!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're a cool girl, and i like your blogs

(Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    BBC checking in.
    Anddddddd you can check back out again.

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol kidding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Anddddddd you can check back out again.

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol kidding...
    Sad times in life

Still have no idea why you're popular on TSR and how you amassed such a following of stupid brain dead protoplasmic reptillian jellies that hover around you like some sort of holy shrine. Your roasts against ZuluK are 3/10 at best. Work on it like your search for a suitable husband you thirsty cougar ****!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only I can be mean to Nympho

Sad times in life
    Sad times for you maybe... But I'm Happy

ReputationRep:
    People on buses who empty the contents of their purse onto the little dish and practically ask the driver to pick a ticket for them. WHY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Sad times for you maybe... But I'm Happy
    I will grill u when its time for lunch.

How do u like ur roasts served fam

I will grill u when its time for lunch.

How do u like ur roasts served fam
    I like my roasts halal... Though, I think I should step out of the kitchen as I'll end up burning you and you can't handle the heat :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I like my roasts halal... Though, I think I should step out of the kitchen as I'll end up burning you and you can't handle the heat :teehee:

Awww was the view of the back garden? And how come you've changed from the bedroom to the kitchen?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now you see that would hurt and I would be all up in your **** if I was a feminist but I'm not... Soooo.... Mr Tyrone, try a bit harder mate...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mate :hand:

I am a holy shrine<<< New Religion. I've been meme'd and I'm gonna become a brand. Made $0.14 on my last YouTube video.

ReputationRep:
    Another fascinating thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    try a bit harder mate...

ReputationRep:
    same reason as to why it takes year 7s so goddamn long to walk down the flipping corridor

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Damn... I think you should go see a GP about that.

Also, calling your **** a ding dong? More like flip flop

Oh and you should be arrested for looking like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Damn... I think you should go see a GP about that.

Also, calling your **** a ding dong? More like flip flop

Oh and you should be arrested for looking like that
    I have a sick music video that people like you who lust for bbc can masturbate off to and discover fire in your own home.

Ethereal World has acc seen my mamba, she rates it very highly :yy:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Mate :hand:

I am a holy shrine<<< New Religion. I've been meme'd and I'm gonna become a brand. Made $0.14 on my last YouTube video.
    Being meme'd is not a big thing tbh Nympho... Pigs, ****, even Jo brand has been meme'd so it's not really an acheivement

Just saying in case you put it on your CV 😘
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Never had that problem I get on trains really quick and if it's a Virgin service you can send them a tweet and they ll tell you where the unreserved carriages are

ReputationRep:
    Cos they know the driver isn't just going to shut the door on them... They want the most bae carriage

I have a sick music video that people like you who lust for bbc can masturbate off to and discover fire in your own home.

Ethereal World has acc seen my mamba, she rates it very highly :yy:
    I stopped at 14 seconds... Roughly the time it takes you to *** without even touching

Whose **** hasn't Nympho seen? Now that lies the question...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.