The Student Room Group

Boys, ask what you want to know about us girls

Scroll to see replies

What does vagina feel like?

Do you enjoy holding hands?

Would you like it if a boy wrote you a poem for you because he really liked you even if you didn't like him back?

How would you reject a guy who like you in a romantic way but you weren't interested in?
Original post by Forumaddict

Would you like it if a boy wrote you a poem for you because he really liked you even if you didn't like him back?

How would you reject a guy who like you in a romantic way but you weren't interested in?

(1) [video="youtube;A7Z79puCIbY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Z79puCIbY[/video]

(2) Idk, never done it :moon:

(3) No.

(4) "I'm really sorry and you do mean so much to me, but I just don't see you like that."
Original post by Forumaddict

well by putting my finger in - whilst dry = dk it just burns, wet = very soft, squidgy, has a lot of ridges, very tight, some bits actually are more squidgy than others, it's actually quite comforting I don't want to take my finger out (not because it feels good but because my finger is so warm and cosy)

holding hands dk never done it romantically, would NOT like to do it whilst walking though that's a big pain in the ass.

if he wrote me a poem, i'd be like LOL cause I don't like romance. I'd probably mark it and give it back to him since I'm quite good at english (despite my typing slang)

of course I would reject him if I wasn't interested in him, but I wouldn't do it in front of everyone cause I wouldn't want him to be embarrassed.
What do you look for in a partner?

Have you ever regretted breaking up with a partner and why?

Do you generally opt for outspoken and confident guys rather than quiet ones?

Quick Reply

Latest