Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkvibes)
    Funny how they are all white majority countries.

That with that confederate flag as your profile, i can only deduce one thing.

This is the UK, we're not as backwards and as racist as you Americans are.
    Yes, you are ’progressive’ and you will live in non-British society in next 50 years.

UK is white majority country, but it will be non-white majority country in next 100 years, because of the low fertility rate among Britons and massive immigration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alternate Aurora)
    Yes, you are ’progressive’ and you will live in non-British society in next 50 years.

UK is white majority country, but it will be non-white majority country in next 100 years, because of the low fertility rate among Britons and massive immigration.
    Don't be silly, the UK is 87% white. Even if we leave the EU, we will probably need to get back into the Schengen as a deal for getting into the EU trade bloc, which is vital for our economy.

Staying in the EU means that we actually get a better deal as we have control of our borders and there will be less immigration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Look you can think what you like but there will be a punishment for leaving or many other countries would follow suit.

I'm not a remain voter I'm just realistic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hungary, Denmark, the Czec Republic, Greece, Holland and Slovakia have all started talking about having their own EU referendums. The EU is dying.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be silly, the UK is 87% white. Even if we leave the EU, we will probably need to get back into the Schengen as a deal for getting into the EU trade bloc, which is vital for our economy.

Staying in the EU means that we actually get a better deal as we have control of our borders and there will be less immigration.
    Less immigration will not solve UK low birth rate problem. It will get worse in future.

UK goverment should encourage British native people to have more babies per family, because without good population growth you can’t have good economy.

Just like Russia is doing.

ReputationRep:
    Argh, the irony it burns!

[That poster is right in that those countries are the only non loopy commonwealth countries with decent Human Rights, thats not racist, thats fact. . As to whether having the confederate flag is racist or not...meh.]

ReputationRep:
    Funny how they are all white majority countries.

That with that confederate flag as your profile, i can only deduce one thing.

"Deduce" Who are you, Sherlock Holmes?

Say what you know about the CSA. That should occupy your mind for at least 30 seconds. I can't wait to read your sophomoric opinions on the subject.

I'm just struggling to think of a black majority commonwealth country that isn't a basket case. I suppose some are better than others but when the line up includes places like Mozambique, Rwanda, Lesotho, PNG, and other assorted dunghills that's not saying much - the bar is set pretty low.

Oh, I know you Brits aren't racist. Half your women are mud sharks. Unfortunately half your men are gay. Those two factors combined with an immigrant birth rate twice as fast as native birth rate guarantees you'll be extinct by the turn of the century.

Good day to you Sir!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Hungary, Denmark, the Czec Republic, Greece, Holland and Slovakia have all started talking about having their own EU referendums. The EU is dying.
    Which is why there will be significant pressure to make leaving be seen as an unattractive option.

Eurosceptics have been saying the EU will die since day one and it has only gotten stronger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)

[That poster is right in that those countries are the only non loopy commonwealth countries with decent Human Rights, thats not racist, thats fact. . As to whether having the confederate flag is racist or not...meh.]
    It means entirely different things to different people. Nobody owns the monopoly on what that flag stands for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)

Say what you know about the CSA. That should occupy your mind for at least 30 seconds. I can't wait to read your sophomoric opinions on the subject.

I'm just struggling to think of a black majority commonwealth country that isn't a basket case. I suppose some are better than others but when the line up includes places like Mozambique, Rwanda, Lesotho, PNG, and other assorted dunghills that's not saying much - the bar is set pretty low.

Oh, I know you Brits aren't racist. Half your women are mud sharks. Unfortunately half your men are gay. Those two factors combined with an immigrant birth rate twice as fast as native birth rate guarantees you'll be extinct by the turn on the century.

Good day to you Sir!
    Even with massive African or Asian immigration many european countries have fertility rate below reproduction, so you can clearly see how low is birth rate in Europe actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamora)
    I couldn't care less what you think it sounds like. The fact remains .... neither side can have any interest in disrupting trade. Too many jobs depend on it. Just how ridiculous do you think the EU wants to be?
    Honestly? I don't think the EU will seek to make life hard for a UK that is outside the EU, but that whatever deal we secure, it will be inferior to what we already have by default. There is absolutely zero chance of the EU letting us have access to the Single Market without us agreeing to being subject to EU law, so our trade will suffer.

Over time, sure, we'll adapt and businesses will come and go to and from elsewhere. But in the short-to-medium term, we'll be harmed.

ReputationRep:

There are just so many factual errors with this post. I can't even.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)

We're better than the Americans, dont bring us down to as low as they are

We do deals with countries that have poor human rights, i mean just look at Saudi Arabia. It would be hypocritical of us.

ReputationRep:
    It means entirely different things to different people. Nobody owns the monopoly on what that flag stands for.
    Meh, subjectivist fallacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)
    Name one. The 87% is completely true.

ReputationRep:

Staying in the EU means you have practically no control of your borders.

Anybody that's an EU citizen or legal resident can come to the UK. And thanks to the idiocy of Merkel and external EU borders that are as permeable as a tea bag millions of third worlders are entering the EU zone. In a few short years all those people will be EU citizens and they'll be showing up at Dover.

ReputationRep:
    This threads brought out the idiots on both sides good and proper!

ReputationRep:
    Name one. The 87% is completely true.
    Oops, I apologise! I thought you were saying that we should leave the EU over sovereignty issues and then 'get back into Schengen' as a compromise. I see that's not what you meant.

Although, we aren't presently in Schengen

ReputationRep:

Oh, I know you Brits aren't racist. Half your women are mud sharks. Unfortunately half your men are gay. Those two factors combined with an immigrant birth rate twice as fast as native birth rate guarantees you'll be extinct by the turn of the century.

Good day to you Sir!
    We rely on imports and countries like that do have good workers that would love to come in the UK, which btw fills many of its jobs that are in shortage, we are an economy driven by immigration however much people deny it.

Im not particularly bothered that you choose to be rude against our people, doesnt bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Oops, I apologise! I thought you were saying that we should leave the EU over sovereignty issues and then 'get back into Schengen' as a compromise. I see that's not what you meant.

Although, we aren't presently in Schengen
    lol dont worry, however we have secured a deal to have greater control of our borders.

ReputationRep:
    Staying in the EU means you have practically no control of your borders.

Anybody that's an EU citizen or legal resident can come to the UK. And thanks to the idiocy of Merkel and external EU borders that are as permeable as a tea bag millions of third worlders are entering the EU zone. In a few short years all those people will be EU citizens and they'll be showing up at Dover.
    Yawn. Scaremongering like this was bleated about the Romanians and Bulgarians joining, and before that about the other east Europeans joining.

And it ignores the fact that Member States still have the right to eject any visitor who they find good cause (criminal, for example), why someone should be returned to their home country. And it also ignores the plethora of laws that the present government have enacted making it harder for visitors from the EU to claim benefits or stay here unemployed for longer than a certain period.

But yeah, sure, we have zero control. Whatever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.