Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Doesn't appear so, they just "trust each other." Which is obviously completely foolproof.
    Well we all know that abstract concepts like 'trust' and 'love' are more effective at preventing the spread of STIs and unwanted pregnancies than barriers and contraceptives...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissMay)
    "Meat wagon?" ~unfollows~
    brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    You make me happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    brilliant
    Lol I haven't really unfollowed; I'm not petty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissMay)
    Lol I haven't really unfollowed; I'm not petty.
    o.o

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't appear so, they just "trust each other." Which is obviously completely foolproof.
    Shame it doesn't work for other illnesses eh?

"Broken talus?"

"Nah, its fine. Trust me!"

Heart attack?

"Trust me, its just my winning personality!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Well we all know that abstract concepts like 'trust' and 'love' are more effective at preventing the spread of STIs and unwanted pregnancies than barriers and contraceptives...
    Medical advice from say, the president of Gambia?

ReputationRep:
    "Honey do you have HIV?"

"Absolutely not!"

"You sure?

"Yes! Im positive!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Medical advice from say, the president of Gambia?
    Or potentially the Pope.

Although that would be probably that marriage prevents them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Or potentially the Pope.
    I hoped
    The Pope
    won't kill
    The pill

so you think that everyone gets tested before they have unprotected sex? ********, i know plenty of couples who started off on a condom and once they were in a proper relationship they ditched them because they trusted each other

guys, we've made the decision not to use a condom. I don't care what you think about that, I asked for advice on another matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so you think that everyone gets tested before they have unprotected sex? ********, i know plenty of couples who started off on a condom and once they were in a proper relationship they ditched them because they trusted each other
    People don't get tested. Which is exactly why you both should.

I think it's okay to assume the default is inside. I'd want to be asked if it were anywhere else.

As others have said, consider STIs, and you should both get tested.

ReputationRep:
    lol tummy? If during sex i said 'babe can i *** on your tummy?" id probably get a slap :lol:
    What's wrong with on someone's tummy ? I'd say a weird place would be on their feet 😂

Just saw some of your other posts - I can't believe I have to ask this, but is she totally 100% sure that her last boyfriend never cheated on her? Is she sure enough that it's not even worth going for a free and easy test to make sure?

And have neither of you ever performed oral sex on anyone? Do you realise you can transmit STIs that way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    It's so pathetic how naive some people are.
    Was that meant to be directed at me?

Because I'm not the one giving out ill informed, potentially dangerous advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Repped.
    Thanks
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I've never had a guy ask before, I'd be turned off if he did I think 😂
    I was just about to point out the gender divide on this one...But then I saw you

Just saw some of your other posts - I can't believe I have to ask this, but is she totally 100% sure that her last boyfriend never cheated on her? Is she sure enough that it's not even worth going for a free and easy test to make sure?

And have neither of you ever performed oral sex on anyone? Do you realise you can transmit STIs that way?
    Look guys, i don't need a lesson in the risks of unprotected sex. I'm well aware of the risks.

If you must know the details, no, her ex didn't cheat on her. When they were going out he and I were close friends. I have known this girl for about 3 years, hence why I trust her enough to have unprotected sex.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.