Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who would've thought TSR would be so unlucky in love.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    in my 2nd one now :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:
    4 in total

Currently dating so could be a 5th :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    —.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    3. They were all imaginary

I could have been in one, but I turned it down.
    Okay if imaginary bf's count then I've had quite a few lol .. But in real life, I've never been in one. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing hahaha
    Well, probably is a good I guess.Yup. Is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Okay if imaginary bf's count then I've had quite a few lol .. But in real life, I've never been in one. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing hahaha
    Well, probably is a good I guess.Yup. Is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My problem is when I like someone they don't like me in the same way, and when people like me unfortunately I don't feel the same way back.

Well I'd say it's probably a good thing if there hasn't been anyone who felt right at the time Have you ever asked anyone/been asked out yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Four

Does a guy smiling at me once count as a relationship?

Zeeeerrroooooo

ReputationRep:
    My problem is when I like someone they don't like me in the same way, and when people like me unfortunately I don't feel the same way back.

Well I'd say it's probably a good thing if there hasn't been anyone who felt right at the time Have you ever asked anyone/been asked out yourself?
    This could potentially be the story of my life.

I actually asked a guy out at the age of 15 ( I had nerves of steel and still do probably although I don't think I will ever be asking a guy out again lol unless extremely necessary 😂) But I guess we decided to be best friends.

I got asked out a few times but I turned them down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Does a guy smiling at me once count as a relationship?

Depends. Does the thought of it makes you happy? If yes then yup it counts and if no then, hell no it does not counts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:
    4, 5 if you count my serious fiancé in year 3

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    This could potentially be the story of my life.

I actually asked a guy out at the age of 15 ( I had nerves of steel and still do probably although I don't think I will ever be asking a guy out again lol unless extremely necessary 😂) But I guess we decided to be best friends.

I got asked out a few times but I turned them down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr I'm hoping things are gonna change when I get to uni lol

I asked a girl out around this time last year and it resulted in an "I'm busy that weekend" and then sort of tailed off, another was quite leading which lead to a bit of a misunderstanding, we're still on good terms though. The last one is my friend currently whom I don't dare ask out because I don't want to ruin the friendship. So those are my three imaginary relationships

It's so hard to build the nerves up to do it, which almost made it harder to turn this other person down, but it wouldn't have been right. Ahh life is just so problematic sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    Zero. At this rate i'm heading towards marrying my cat
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she is kinda cute as well haha!
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg IMG_4532.JPG (152.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Ikr I'm hoping things are gonna change when I get to uni lol

I asked a girl out around this time last year and it resulted in an "I'm busy that weekend" and then sort of tailed off, another was quite leading which lead to a bit of a misunderstanding, we're still on good terms though. The last one is my friend currently whom I don't dare ask out because I don't want to ruin the friendship. So those are my three imaginary relationships

It's so hard to build the nerves up to do it, which almost made it harder to turn this other person down, but it wouldn't have been right. Ahh life is just so problematic sometimes!
    Same here!! I'll be going to UK for Uni and I'm excited to see how things go.

The worst is actually when you fall in love with a friend/best friend because then you know you could possibly be giving your friendship a kiss of death by telling that person.

So yes, life can be quite difficult at times

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Same here!! I'll be going to UK for Uni and I'm excited to see how things go.

The worst is actually when you fall in love with a friend/best friend because then you know you could possibly be giving your friendship a kiss of death by telling that person.

So yes, life can be quite difficult at times

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh really, where are you from/which uni are you going to? I've got no idea if it'll be any easier to find someone at uni but I guess we'll be meeting lots of new people so fingers crossed haha

Yeah it is! I don't think she feels the same way either. We won't be at the same uni anyway, so that'll make it even more difficult.

ReputationRep:
    3 serious long term relationships (2 years, 2 years and 1.5 years)
    1 serious but short term relationship (1 month)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.