Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did my boyfriend cry after our first kiss? Watch

(Original post by Kieran1996)
    erm.

maybe he was just nervous and slip of the tongue occurred? :confused:
    Maybe, poor soul.

(Original post by Kieran1996)
    I'm sure that's usually what a grandma / aunt does when they see you.
    Hahahahaha yes!

Bad breath?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, wow.

ReputationRep:
    how did you react at the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I found it a turn off too. He was in bits, given the circumstances he confessed when he was in a really emotional state. Probably beating himself up about how I make him go weak. It makes guys feel vulnerable but in my opinion that's nothing to be ashamed of. Guys are a lot more attractive when the are expressive all the time, rather than act desensitised.
    I'd agree with you there, there are way too many guys acting desensitized these days, hoping the other party will give in first. It's like nobody wants to be in love anymore. It's a wonder how so many relationships exist given how apathetic the world's men are.

ReputationRep:
    We haven't kissed before that point, but we held hands and hugged and I sense that there is an intense emotional intimacy, rather than a sexual one. We're both taking this relationship really seriously.
    very cute. i fancy your bf. whats his fb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    I'd agree with you there, there are way too many guys acting desensitized these days, hoping the other party will give in first. It's like nobody wants to be in love anymore. It's a wonder how so many relationships exist given how apathetic the world's men are.
    wtf... w the actual f....

Whenever I approach a female, Im seen as a weirdo (well used to -> now I dont approach anyone anymore...)

If the guy isnt Zac effron, upon first contact with the girl, they mostly get the response "I have a BF", when you know they clearly dont, but you get the point.

Its happened too many times for me to bother anymore.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    The crying , a bit odd but could be overlooked.

"you're my wife" Bit bonkers and alarm bells.

ReputationRep:
    He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.
    LOOOOOOOOOOL I'm sorry I can't breathe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    What the hell
    Are you sure this happened

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can confirm, I am boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...01/374/f9e.jpg

I'm joking, it is actually quite cute though I would be a bit worried if your not in that
    point in your relationship I.e long term settling down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by handgrenade131)
    You've been together 3 months and never kissed yet now he thinks your his wife? I think this is a bit of an overly intense relationship and alarm bells are ringing to me. Think he may have some serious emotional issues he needs to resolve.
    Haha so true

Bet he's bought the cot and baby clothes too...

:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He could have meant to say "will you marry me?"...

I know a guy like this very emotional, he does everything for me always there for me, they're a keeper! Although I'm not in a relationship with him I feel like I should be but.... just don't feel attracted......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    wtf... w the actual f....

Whenever I approach a female, Im seen as a weirdo (well used to -> now I dont approach anyone anymore...)

If the guy isnt Zac effron, upon first contact with the girl, they mostly get the response "I have a BF", when you know they clearly dont, but you get the point.

Its happened too many times for me to bother anymore.
    Lol don't listen to her. Girls say they want direct guys who don't play games but secretly they love it. We play them because you want them, if they wanted us to be direct they'd respond better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sad Beta)
    I can confirm, I am boyfriend
    Name checks out

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy like this very emotional, he does everything for me always there for me, they're a keeper! Although I'm not in a relationship with him I feel like I should be but.... just don't feel attracted......
    :rofl:

These guys have it all wrong that's why...

ask him, how can we know. lol

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, he though you were an onion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.