Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Great to hear

I used to, but for this past month I haven't been going on TSR much, certainly not chat and maybe a bit on the relationships section for good banter. Mostly just communicate with my friends on here via PM. My recent lull on TSR is because of exams. Though I'm still hanging around now I'm entering for the Short Story Competition
    Yeah the exact same thread, leading to the same website was made back when i first became active on TSR, and someone linked that picture haha, figured I'd do the same
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww you write? Can I read? Haha fair enough! How is your exam prep going? Damn I need to revise 😩!!!

Lol so this Thread has already been done? Haha so what were you then? Disadvantaged? Oppressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww you write? Can I read? Haha fair enough! How is your exam prep going? Damn I need to revise 😩!!!

Lol so this Thread has already been done? Haha so what were you then? Disadvantaged? Oppressed?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YYup, but nothing major at the moment , I'll tag you in when I post my story for the competition. Though I'll PM you something I was working on back in January, but I had to put on hold

Exam prep is going steady, I need to revise a lot as well, kind of letting mahself get distracted hehehe. BTW, will you be fasting during the exams?

Oh and I can't say I don't know you haha, mostly I hear of you from other members singing your praises. I don't remember the specific people but I know there are quite a few haha
    I got Extremely Oppressed :lol:
    mhmmm

ReputationRep:
    -25 I got, shocked I thought it would be higher tbh.

Spoiler:
    Show
    YYup, but nothing major at the moment , I'll tag you in when I post my story for the competition. Though I'll PM you something I was working on back in January, but I had to put on hold

Exam prep is going steady, I need to revise a lot as well, kind of letting mahself get distracted hehehe. BTW, will you be fasting during the exams?

Oh and I can't say I don't know you haha, mostly I hear of you from other members singing your praises. I don't remember the specific people but I know there are quite a few haha
    I got Extremely Oppressed :lol:
    mhmmm
    Loool how are you extremely oppressed? :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww that's so sweet. Though I don't know why they praise me lol.

Yes defo... Tag me in... I would love to read

Aww revision is something that I can easily get distracted from. My exams finish in May but I'm on placement throughout Ramadan and yep... I always try to fast - one thing I'm good at haha. What about? How many exams do you have during Ramadan? Hopefully not too many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Loool how are you extremely oppressed? :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww that's so sweet. Though I don't know why they praise me lol.

Yes defo... Tag me in... I would love to read

Aww revision is something that I can easily get distracted from. My exams finish in May but I'm on placement throughout Ramadan and yep... I always try to fast - one thing I'm good at haha. What about? How many exams do you have during Ramadan? Hopefully not too many
    I'm from Africa so that's a big -100 right there :lol: (I bet you'll never guess which country though :ahee:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, well I know now haha, you're just too kind

:woo: Thanks

Mhmm lol. My exams start on may 24th and end on June 28th. Haha I'm going to fast as well, I have 10 exams during Ramadan! But np np, gonna have those blessings innit :yy:

(I bet you'll never guess which country though :ahee:)
    i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    i did
    :rofl: :rofl:

....EVENTUALLY

....EVENTUALLY
    took me a while fml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    took me a while fml
    I like to think of myself as exotic
    Spoiler:
    Show

just kidding xDDDD

ReputationRep:
    I got 30.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Africa so that's a big -100 right there :lol: (I bet you'll never guess which country though :ahee:)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Mhmm lol. My exams start on may 24th and end on June 28th. Haha I'm going to fast as well, I have 10 exams during Ramadan! But np np, gonna have those blessings innit :yy:
    Did country mean of origin or where you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Did country mean of origin or where you live?
    Country of origin

ReputationRep:
    I'm extremely oppressed-135 as a white male

ReputationRep:
    Country of origin
    That's probably gonna put me in negatives, a bit stupid considering I'd consider myself more privileged being from where I'm from than if I was actually European.

Spoiler:
    Show

Haha Awww... You're from Africa... Mmm... Kenya? Somalia? I'm bad with countries lol.
    Give me a hint are you in the UK now?

Spoiler:
    Show
    aww thanks Hun. You're lovely too

Damn 10 exams. Wow!! Yes definitely fast.., it'll be hard but it'll be worth it and you'll smash them inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha Awww... You're from Africa... Mmm... Kenya? Somalia? I'm bad with countries lol.
    Give me a hint are you in the UK now?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aww thanks Hun. You're lovely too

Damn 10 exams. Wow!! Yes definitely fast.., it'll be hard but it'll be worth it and you'll smash them inshallah.
    Nope and Nope ,
    Yep, I'm in the UK now. Okay so your hint is:
    It is not on mainland Africa
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome: Thanks

Mhmmm! Ameen. You'll smash your exams too I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    Your privilege level is -190, extremely oppressed.

I'm a white girl, something's clearly 'broken' here... :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    This is such a stupid chart.

French, Spanish, and Italian people are less privileged than the urban Chinese?

Being passably trans is actively privileged, whilst being a woman is -50? :laugh:

I don't want to go on but it's too ridiculous for me to do it.

edit: according to this chart, the difference between being from 'Norwar' and from France is the same as the difference between earning $1m per year and earning $45-65k per year.

ReputationRep:
    Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -1040

ReputationRep:
    This test miss out penis size

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.