Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite number? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha :lol: yeah it changes depending on which I thought was lucky at the time

I hope you don't all think I'm hogging all of the numbers :rofl:
    Haha thats fair enough. I can understand that

Haha you can have all the numbers you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Haha thats fair enough. I can understand that

Haha you can have all the numbers you want!
    Haha phew! because sometime, 3 will seem appealing but then another time ill go for 5 :rofl: (strange logic I know)

As long as I don't take all of them - would be none left for anyone else then!

ReputationRep:
    Haha phew! because sometime, 3 will seem appealing but then another time ill go for 5 :rofl: (strange logic I know)

As long as I don't take all of them - would be none left for anyone else then!
    Hehe.
    Its not strange. I like it. Youre unique. I like that in people. Plus you like Audis so youre already awesome!!! Youre funny too!

Haha indeed. You cant steal them all. Youd make others come after you! Haha
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    e^{i\pi}

ReputationRep:
    Mines 77
    Whats yours?
    You can give reasons if you want but you don't have to. I'm not.
    66 or 15 or 5 idk

ReputationRep:
    Hehe.
    Its not strange. I like it. Youre unique. I like that in people. Plus you like Audis so youre already awesome!!! Youre funny too!

Haha indeed. You cant steal them all. Youd make others come after you! Haha
    Hahaha phew - would be quite funny though if you were like 'hmm.... weirdo alert' :rofl: Aww thank you!! And yeah I do - Audis are just the best (shame I cant even drive yet - that A5 seems like years away )

yeah (damn!) Haha ikr... cant be having an angry mob coming after me saying that ive stolen the number 7 :rofl: :mob:

ReputationRep:
    11 dunno why xD

2 because it's the ultimate even number, in my opinon. It makes me feel very content. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha phew - would be quite funny though if you were like 'hmm.... weirdo alert' :rofl: Aww thank you!! And yeah I do - Audis are just the best (shame I cant even drive yet - that A5 seems like years away )

yeah (damn!) Haha ikr... cant be having an angry mob coming after me saying that ive stolen the number 7 :rofl: :mob:
    Aw youre defo not a weird. Youre more normal than me!
    Its ok. I sae an A5 towing a caravan today. I was quite suprised by it.
    But youre a lovely girl from what ive seen of you so far (not meaning to be creepy!)

Haha, indeed not. That would be disastrous but extraordinarilly strange.
    Casually being chased down the road for stealing numbers!! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Aw youre defo not a weird. Youre more normal than me!
    Its ok. I sae an A5 towing a caravan today. I was quite suprised by it.
    But youre a lovely girl from what ive seen of you so far (not meaning to be creepy!)

Haha, indeed not. That would be disastrous but extraordinarilly strange.
    Casually being chased down the road for stealing numbers!! Haha.
    Haha phew that's a relief - I get weird looks sometimes due to making stupid comment :lol:
    And really? Woah I would never have expected to see that :rofl: I don't think caravans quite match up to the coolness of the A5 some how :lol:

Haha aww thank you, that's such a kind thin to say (and nah not at all!) I am very pleased to have met someone who also agrees that Audis are awesome :awesome:

Hahaha :rofl: it would be... id probably laugh rather than be fearful of my life :lol: "stop that girl!! She has taken the No. 7 as a hostage!!" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by number23)
    why not 12000000000000? it has many more factors
    Because I don't even know what that number is. 12 is easy to incorporate into everyday life.

I bet yours is 12000000000000

ReputationRep:
    Haha phew that's a relief - I get weird looks sometimes due to making stupid comment :lol:
    And really? Woah I would never have expected to see that :rofl: I don't think caravans quite match up to the coolness of the A5 some how :lol:

Haha aww thank you, that's such a kind thin to say (and nah not at all!) I am very pleased to have met someone who also agrees that Audis are awesome :awesome:

Hahaha :rofl: it would be... id probably laugh rather than be fearful of my life :lol: "stop that girl!! She has taken the No. 7 as a hostage!!" :rofl:
    Aw really? You cant be more stupid than me haha.
    Me neither! I was like whoa, Audi pulling a caravan!! :lol: Haha youre right there :lol:

Its ok Just thought id let you know
    Me too!! Everyone else seems to disagree for some strange reason! Theyre fools!!!

Hahaha it would be quite funny.
    I can just imagine that happening :lol:
    Nooo not No. 7 haha!!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw really? You cant be more stupid than me haha.
    Me neither! I was like whoa, Audi pulling a caravan!! :lol: Haha youre right there :lol:

Its ok Just thought id let you know
    Me too!! Everyone else seems to disagree for some strange reason! Theyre fools!!!

Hahaha it would be quite funny.
    I can just imagine that happening :lol:
    Nooo not No. 7 haha!!!
    Yeah :lol: Haha I can be a bit... though I suppose we all have moments of madness at times :rofl:
    Hahaha its the kind of thing they'd make a joke about on Top Gear
    Haha aww And really? Are they blind?! Audis are so fantastic!

Oh gosh..... would be like the mob on The Simpsons Movie :rofl:

P.S is that a BMW 5 series rally car you have as your profile picture?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah :lol: Haha I can be a bit... though I suppose we all have moments of madness at times :rofl:
    Hahaha its the kind of thing they'd make a joke about on Top Gear
    Haha aww And really? Are they blind?! Audis are so fantastic!

Oh gosh..... would be like the mob on The Simpsons Movie :rofl:

P.S is that a BMW 5 series rally car you have as your profile picture?
    Aw im sure youre not too bad. But we do all have stupid moments at times!!
    Haha it is indeed. They do love their caravans dont they haha :lol: Are you gonna watch the Chris Evans Top Gear?

I think they are blind. They all love Vauxhalls!! Audis are magnificent!!

Hahaha it would be indeed :lol:

Nope. Its a 1991 M3. Its just the standard car. I saw it on a car website i go on (called Jalopnik, its really funny on there) so i downloaded it

ReputationRep:
    Aw im sure youre not too bad. But we do all have stupid moments at times!!
    Haha it is indeed. They do love their caravans dont they haha :lol: Are you gonna watch the Chris Evans Top Gear?

I think they are blind. They all love Vauxhalls!! Audis are magnificent!!

Hahaha it would be indeed :lol:

Nope. Its a 1991 M3. Its just the standard car. I saw it on a car website i go on (called Jalopnik, its really funny on there) so i downloaded it
    Hahaha At least I haven't completely weirded anyone out on here yet :lol:
    Hahaha yep they do I seem to remember Jeremy saying 'there isn't anything funnier than overturned caravan' :lol: Did you see the one where James May turned a herse into an ambulance? :rofl: And I'm not sure really (I'm not really a fan of Chris Evans) will you?

Vauxhalls?! Wow I am actually shocked.... quite a frankly a Fiat Panda has more excitement/character :lol: They are indeed!

Ahhh damn :lol: Oh right I see - awesome!! Are sure an M3 is a standard car? Imagine the insurance on that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha At least I haven't completely weirded anyone out on here yet :lol:
    Hahaha yep they do I seem to remember Jeremy saying 'there isn't anything funnier than overturned caravan' :lol: Did you see the one where James May turned a herse into an ambulance? :rofl: And I'm not sure really (I'm not really a fan of Chris Evans) will you?

Vauxhalls?! Wow I am actually shocked.... quite a frankly a Fiat Panda has more excitement/character :lol: They are indeed!

Ahhh damn :lol: Oh right I see - awesome!! Are sure an M3 is a standard car? Imagine the insurance on that :lol:
    Haha. You cant be too bad then I havent either but ill see what happens tomorrow when i post my blog.

Haha. Thats am accurate statement! :lol: Gotta love Jezza!!!
    Oh yeah i saw that one. Not sure that was his best idea!! I liked how Clarkson chose a Porsche haha. Plenty of pace in those :lol:

Yeah. Theyre even gonna buy them as second cars :no: !!
    I agree. Its still a boring car but it beats a Vauxhall anyday (except for the Monaro, that thing is awesome but its technically a rebadged Holden).

I love those things but theyre damn expensive now!!!! The M3 is a tuned up version of the 3 Series.
    Ikr. It would be loads!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite number would probably be 13, but only because I was born on Friday the 13th which freaks some people out haha.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Number 8

ReputationRep:
    Haha. You cant be too bad then I havent either but ill see what happens tomorrow when i post my blog.

Haha. Thats am accurate statement! :lol: Gotta love Jezza!!!
    Oh yeah i saw that one. Not sure that was his best idea!! I liked how Clarkson chose a Porsche haha. Plenty of pace in those :lol:

Yeah. Theyre even gonna buy them as second cars :no: !!
    I agree. Its still a boring car but it beats a Vauxhall anyday (except for the Monaro, that thing is awesome but its technically a rebadged Holden).

I love those things but theyre damn expensive now!!!! The M3 is a tuned up version of the 3 Series.
    Ikr. It would be loads!!!!!
    You're going to post a blog? Awesome! Can you tag me so I can read it?

Haha ikr!! he is absolutely perfect for the show - he is utterly hilarious :lol:
    I don't think it was either :lol: Oh god when Jeremy did that massive handbrake turn and the stretcher was catapulted through the 'hospital' window :rofl: At least he did try it with his P45 :lol:

Really? thats not good! :no:
    Hahaha :lol: have you ever seen the original Panda in all of its glory? (ahhh I see, I am not a fan of Vauxhall )

They really are! Haha that's why I said it wasn't a standard 3 series Some of the 'special' M3s look/sound evil!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.