Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How am I feeling thread - A space for me to talk to myself. :'3 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Anon :indiff: I think he meant them being off is the issue (that's why it keeps coming up despite clicking ''Not interested''

On another note:

You're such a complete weirdo I swear :rofl:
    Terry's chocolate orange :yes: but not too much, gets too sweet :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't see this thread before the PR btw, I'm sorrryyyyyy. :banghead:
    Oh... >.< :shot: Ty. <3

I missed you lots, I hope you have been okay during your abscence.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dw, + tysm for that btw- what you said was pretty relevant + stuff, I thought you had. :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Tired + Calm. ~

But my brain says I don't need to sleep bc if I go now then I'll still get 7hrs tomorrow morning.

+ that's apparently too much.

But it's past 3am so I should probably not listen to my brain.

Words cannot begin to describe how tired I am.

I could go on forever.

More than forever.

But I'm not going to bc I'll probably end up falling asleep on TSR.

That has honestly happened way too many times.

I usually find myself in the morning on a closed thread.

Or halfway through typing a response of some sort which I didn't manage to finish.

It's awful.

Sometimes it happens when I'm playing a game or reading or doing work too.

I don't know how I can just randomly fall asleep so suddenly.

It sounds surreal.

But I'll be here typing.

Then bam.

I'm gone.

It's not even a drift from the real world.

It's just a "lights out" kinda thing.

I'm scared.

That one day I'll be walking somewhere.

Then I'll just stop, drop + sleep.

In the middle of nowhere.

I don't even have time to change into my pyjamas.

+ pyjamas are life.

meh

goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    It makes me sad.

like, that makes me sad.

but this makes me v sad too.

I was doing so well prior to it.

I know I was.

Like, after everything I had finally kinda sort of gotten back on track.

finally.

finally.

finallllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllly.

For once, I thought there was a decent possibility I could actually do well.

Then life had to ruin things again.

It's almost as if life is playing a game.

I'm usually good at games.

I always win.

Especially if I choose the wheelbarrow.

But not this one.

It must be one of those trick kinda games. You know, the ones that don't actually have the correct answer in the blue cup but are simply used for entertainment.

To see how much the contestant struggles whilst the audience watches.

Until they announce they give up.

Meh.

I officially don't like games anymore.

Monopoly can die.

Never playing it again.

i love God tho. <3

so so much. :kiss:
    I've ruined my day again + I'm going to cry.

I was having a good day.

Or at least, some of it was v good.

+ relaxing!

+ amusing.

+ peaceful.

+ fun.

+ productive, kinda.

I mean, I made so much stuff.

+ I've put it all in my room.

+ It makes it look more awesome.

But I've ruined it.

As always.

If I'd just done things properly + on time then it wouldn't have happened.

+ I'd still be smiling.

Why do I always have to break the rules.

I did some fun stuff that made me happy.

Why did I ruin it.

Can you lose your eyelashes over excessive tears.

I v much do not want to lose my eyelashes any time soon.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    My alarm rang at 9:20am today.

I woke up.

I left the house at 11:00am.

I also had a lesson at 11:00am.

I was forced to cycle as fast as I could manage/what would be socially acceptable.

I lost my ID card as a result.

Or at least, I think I did bc I couldn't find it when I got to sixth form and I've spent 20 mins checking my room just now and I can't find it here either.

So obviously I had to buy a new one after all the locked out hassle which is ridiculously irritating bc I keep losing/forgetting it and I should probably wear my lanyard on a daily basis now so I don't forget it but lanyards annoy me lots so nah.

I keep losing things.

I v much hope I don't lose much more.

I arrived at sixth form at 11:30..ish.

I didn't want to walk into class half an hour late.

So I went to the cafeteria instead.

~

I am always, always late no matter how early I wake up. I could wake up at 5am for a lesson at 1pm and I can guarantee that I'd still be late. I don't know how to fix it. It's v annoying + I hate it yet I can't help it. Some people think I do it deliberately or that I can't be bothered to be on time but that's not true at all bc being late sucks. For example, I'll wake up, take a shower, get dressed then decide to find the brown pen I was looking for all last night bc I may need it during the day then I'll get some socks and I'll take ages putting them on and I'll open the curtains then I'll probably pause and think about what George Clarkson's son's daughter's nephew studied at University in 1990 and then I'll sort out my folders whilst admiring the unique rectangular shapes and before I know it, I haven't even had breakfast so I resort to a glass of milk and rush out of the house like no tomorrow. I'm always at least 5 minutes late to anything + everything. I just don't know what happens. Sigh. ;/

~

The weather was horribly deadly today. I mean, over the weekend it was just about do-able but I almost disintegrated this afternoon. I think it's a nice change though? Everyone smiles when it's sunny. It's a pretty view.

~

What exactly has happened to my thread title? :curious:

~

Anyway, I'm feeling rather emotionless. Like, I think if I witnessed a car running over a child at this very moment I would just stare for a while then continue writing this sentence. Simultaneously, I'm feeling like I just want to overwork myself via revision and drown my soul in books, books + essays + books.

ReputationRep:
    So, I was feeling uh v rubbish earlier and I wanted to make myself feel better bc wallowing in self-pity is lame. Therefore I made some origami TSR-ians. :rofl: .. Which tbh one could argue is even lame-r. :emo: But yayy. - mission accomplished. :'3

ReputationRep:
    Like, I think if I witnessed a car running over a child at this very moment I would just stare for a while then continue writing this sentence.
    :facepalm2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hate myself so much sometimes. :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Can I pls haveeeeeeeeee my title fixed now, I've waited all day.. :puppyeyes:

Someone help me

I can't even edit any posts, ohmyg. (bc the title is too long) >.<

ReputationRep:
    I see BurstingBubbles is a mod here, perhaps she could fix your title for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I see BurstingBubbles is a mod here, perhaps she could fix your title for you?
    Thank you for tagging her. ^-^ <3

That would be highly appreciated, yesssssssss.

ReputationRep:
    Ew. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I feel amazing. xoxoxoxoxox

Like, really amazing. :teeth:

:rofl:

However, I also feel mega horrible + guilty. :emo:

I don't know why.

Well, I do kinda know why but it sounds silly.

Even if I think it's true.

But I feel more amazing than horrible.

So the horrible has been cancelled out.

But there's still a little bit of horrible in the back of all the amazing.

And it's annoying me. :eek2:

Is it tho. :curious:

ANON.

ReputationRep:
    ANON.
    WOT. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ily. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I feel amazing. xoxoxoxoxox

Like, really amazing. :teeth:

However, I also feel mega horrible + guilty. :emo:

I don't know why.

Well, I do kinda know why but it sounds silly.

Even if I think it's true.

But I feel more amazing than horrible.

So the horrible has been cancelled out.

But there's still a little bit of horrible in the back of all the amazing.

And it's annoying me. :eek2:

Is it tho. :curious:

ANON.
    Yay, glad you feel amazing (and I really hope it isn't sarcasm).

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S Can you origamify me, pls. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Ily. :lovehug:
    Omg, this is just too cute. I caaaan't. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Yay, glad you feel amazing (and I really hope it isn't sarcasm).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S Can you origamify me, pls. :teehee:
    <33333 It isn't sarcasm. :rofl:

+ YES, ofc. :rofl: WELL, I can try + make you. >.< :awesome: I mean, I did make you when I was doing it!- but it wasn't actually you. It was more, like, a representation of TSR-ians rather than actual TSRians bc I don't know what half of you guys look like. >.< You were a bunny and I called it Mocha bc you're fluffy + nice + remind me of a bunny.- It was difficult to make but it's so cute + the print is so pretty (just like you). - I think so, anyway.

I also made Zacken + Plagio.- They were turtles bc turtles are supposedly cool. :cool:

I then made Arkasia, he was a penguin bc he used to be a penguin. ( I still forever class him as a penguin even though he isn't a penguin anymore)- It took me agesssss, by far the most difficult one. :penguinhug:

I then made Bookbird.-She was a butterfly + I made it right this time, without any mistakes which was fabbbb. XD She is so great like a butterfly and she always helps me unfold my wings so I thought it was appropriate. :'3 :

I also made somemightsay888 - I uhh.. actually made a snake. :rofl: Self explanatory, obviously. :flute:

I was then tired to make anyone else but I'll probably continue tomorrow. ^-^

ReputationRep:

+ YES, ofc. :rofl: WELL, I can try + make you. >.< :awesome: I mean, I did make you when I was doing it!- but it wasn't actually you. It was more, like, a representation of TSR-ians rather than actual TSRians bc I don't know what half of you guys look like. >.< You were a bunny and I called it Mocha bc you're fluffy + nice + remind me of a bunny.- It was difficult to make but it's so cute + the print is so pretty (just like you). - I think so, anyway.

I also made Zacken + Plagio.- They were turtles bc turtles are supposedly cool. :cool:

I then made Arkasia, he was a penguin bc he used to be a penguin. ( I still forever class him as a penguin even though he isn't a penguin anymore)- It took me agesssss, by far the most difficult one. :penguinhug:

I then made Bookbird.-She was a butterfly + I made it right this time, without any mistakes which was fabbbb. XD She is so great like a butterfly and she always helps me unfold my wings so I thought it was appropriate. :'3 :
    Up to this point I was "Aww, how cute, what a nice hobby Anon's picked up, maybe she can origamify m-

I also made somemightsay888 - I uhh.. actually made a snake. :rofl: Self explanatory, obviously. :flute:

Hope your origami creatures come to life and peck you in your sleep kmt

ReputationRep:

Awwww, that sounds so cute! I like how you used different animals to represent us! In that case, you don't need to make me origamifieeeed! Do you mind posting a picture (when you have the time/energy) of the TSRian ones you made? I'd love to see it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Up to this point I was "Aww, how cute, what a nice hobby Anon's picked up, maybe she can origamify m-

Hope your origami creatures come to life and peck you in your sleep kmt
    :toofunny:

She made me a bunny. I'm not complaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    :toofunny:

She made me a bunny. I'm not complaining.
    She made me a snake and then told you it was "self explanatory" :emo:

If anything you're the snake, repping me when I hoped she'd be pecked :yes:

Anon_98 I'll be the bunny instead, I think we've got prime snake material right here ygm :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.