What is your ideal height for a partner

Scroll to see replies

Im around 5'0 so I don't want someone that's too tall or it'll just be awkward
Original post by Lord Samosa
5"0 to 5"3

I like shorter girls. But being taller than that isn't a dealer breaker

Same here. Are you around 5'9?
Do guys actually like short girls?
I'm 5'7 and there is something about guys who are 6ft+, I'll admit. :lol: But a guy being shorter than that wouldn't be a dealbreaker. I don't really have a preference in terms of girls.
Reply 64
Original post by High Stakes
How tall are you? :colone:

5'6
you? :colone:
5ft 7- 5ft 11
im 5ft 2 and a bit :h:
I'm 5'2.5, I like tall guys 6ft+ I like feeling small. ☺️
I'm 5ft 4

He would have to be anything above that
I'm like 5'10 hence someone around my height or 6ft-6ft2? I don't mind really as long as they are not shorter than me
5'10"-11". Don't really mind. There are advantages and disadvantages with both tall and short girls and it's not something I really notice unless someone is very tall or very short. 5'6"-7" is probably the best of both, though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Comment below your own height, your preferred height for a partner and the reason why.

I'm a 6"7 tall male and there's no hight limit in finding a female partner. Beauty is only skin deep. I dont date Shallow women who spend more time telling me what they think of everyone else as there so God dam perfect. News flash "Your so vane"
Original post by Bladerunner9
I'm a 6"7 tall male and there's no hight limit in finding a female partner. Beauty is only skin deep. I dont date Shallow women who spend more time telling me what they think of everyone else as there so God dam perfect. News flash "Your so vane"

I’m assuming you’re talking to zombies?

This thread is 5 years old. I wasn’t even born then
I'm 6ft 1" and if I'm dating a girl I like them to be between 5ft 6" and 4ft 11". If it's another boy I like then to be approximately the same height as me.
Reply 73
I am 5'7 and my preferred height for my partner is around 5'9 or 5'10 because i do like a guy who is taller than me but not that tall because having to always look way up is tiring.
Original post by lee_ldn
I am 5'7 and my preferred height for my partner is around 5'9 or 5'10 because i do like a guy who is taller than me but not that tall because having to always look way up is tiring.

The thread's five years old. :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by Rufus the red
The thread's five years old. :smile:

huh?
Original post by lee_ldn
huh?

The thread's five years old; TSR guidelines recommend not digging up old threads where it isn't necessary.
Reply 77
Original post by Rufus the red
The thread's five years old; TSR guidelines recommend not digging up old threads where it isn't necessary.

okay but i'm not digging up old threads this is my opinion ?
5'11
I'm a guy (5'11) and most guys don't seem to care about height tbh. Anything between 5'0 and 5'11 for a girl would be fine with me as log as they are ok with my height, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending