Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why do South Asian boys act "Hard"? watch

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I thought you said "How do Asian boys get hard?" :laugh:
    IKR oMG I KNEW i wouldnt be the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defraction)
    Omg, these South Asian 'fake' thugs live in my area. Some of them are actually alright but their behaviour in public is really irritating. There is this one guy in my tutor group and he came straight from India like around 2 years ago, he acts like these thugs by saying 'Bruv'- this actually makes me laugh.

If you want to see these wonderful guys in action, give me a call.
    Wat endz fam? Is it Hounslow?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by NetworkTahweed)
    Wat endz fam? Is it Hounslow?
    Yes, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    LOL u see this with mainly bengali and pakistani rudebois, in groups they act all hard, but one on one they're the biggest cowards and will get their ass kicked on most occasions
    How is my man gonna say all this sh*t and then hide behind an anonymous. Acting like those rudebois are gonna jump him when he next steps out the house lmao.

ReputationRep:
    No idea why.

I do know that they like to act all "hard" when they're in large groups. They are pretty much like chavs - like to wear trackies and nikes whilst blasting out Skepta on their phones like *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibhopeful97)
    apart from picking up chicks?

Brb we're all rudebois
    some man act...
    some in reality are hard

Why are there so many south Asian girls going #thuglife on south Asian guys when they are most likely
    going to end up with them aswell? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are there so many south Asian girls going #thuglife on south Asian guys when they are most likely
    going to end up with them aswell? :hmmmm2:
    innit they know deep down they secretly want a rishta with them rudebois smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    This may be the case with parents that don't give a **** about their children and are most likely to be immigrants or illiterate. However, this not the case with all Pakistanis.

Mind you, the world record for the most A levels and O levels is held by Pakistanis. So calling Pakistanis wanna be rudebois is slightly biased.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    record is 23 a levels by a pakistani lad i believe

ReputationRep:
    Because acting hard is their only way of attracting female attention.

They just don't have any other qualities to get a girl.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.