Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    No worries!

Exactly! That's not who I am anyway. I just want a nice strong relationship tbh!
    That's the important bit!
    I hate them all so much!! They're horrible to me aswell so I guess they're just bad people. One of em threatened to punch me earlier because I was looking out of the damn window. They thought I was looking them!
    Sorry you're going through that they sound like unpleasant people to be around but I'm sure you'll be away from them soon enough, they're the ones going through whatever it is that makes them act like that

ReputationRep:
    Run a mile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Sorry you're going through that they sound like unpleasant people to be around but I'm sure you'll be away from them soon enough, they're the ones going through whatever it is that makes them act like that
    They're horrible to me. That's why I joined TSR tbh. To see if people were going through similar experiences. Then everyone was (and still is) really friendly so I stayed!
    Only 2 more months then I go off to work
    I've no idea what the **** is wrong with them!

ReputationRep:
    Admire their confidence if they told me themselves and probably shrug it off if I found out otherwise

ReputationRep:
    They're horrible to me. That's why I joined TSR tbh. To see if people were going through similar experiences. Then everyone was (and still is) really friendly so I stayed!
    Only 2 more months then I go off to work
    I've no idea what the **** is wrong with them!
    Well it's good to hear you like tsr and have found like minded people! The vast majority of people you'll meet won't be like that at all, a lot of it is immaturity as well so try not to dwell on it if you can, good luck with jointing the workforce!

ReputationRep:
    Feel very sorry for them... :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Well it's good to hear you like tsr and have found like minded people! The vast majority of people you'll meet won't be like that at all, a lot of it is immaturity as well so try not to dwell on it if you can, good luck with jointing the workforce!
    Everyone's so nice and friendly here!! Especially you!
    I've realized. Most of the people I know that are my age are incredibly immature! I feel like I'm really old compared to them. They all think I'm boring but I'm having fun!
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!
    What are you planning on doing for a career?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's so nice and friendly here!! Especially you!
    I've realized. Most of the people I know that are my age are incredibly immature! I feel like I'm really old compared to them. They all think I'm boring but I'm having fun!
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!
    What are you planning on doing for a career?
    Thank you! Dw about the haters lol, I have no idea tbh haha, I'm studying for a language degree but I'm still so unsure haha

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Dw about the haters lol, I have no idea tbh haha, I'm studying for a language degree but I'm still so unsure haha
    No worries!
    Damn haters!
    Hmm fair enough haha
    Ah nice one, you enjoying it?

Btw, I like your voice Very nice to listen to!

ReputationRep:
    No worries!
    Damn haters!
    Hmm fair enough haha
    Ah nice one, you enjoying it?

Btw, I like your voice Very nice to listen to!
    Exactly! It's ok, exam stress is clouding my judgement a bit I think lol, thanks!

(Original post by nisha.sri)
    I would be gassed but also feel really uncomfortable
    I would pretend I have crush too and then just dump the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! It's ok, exam stress is clouding my judgement a bit I think lol, thanks!
    Indeed!

Ah right fair enough!
    Exams are super stressful,but make sure to take care of yourself though! If you don't it will have terrible consequences! Trust me on that one!

No worries! I like it!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!

Ah right fair enough!
    Exams are super stressful,but make sure to take care of yourself though! If you don't it will have terrible consequences! Trust me on that one!

No worries! I like it!
    Same for you!

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]<k 'em.

ReputationRep:
    Same for you!
    Thankyou!
    Hope you're exams go well! You deserve to have an amazing life! (Don't want that to sound creepy btw!)

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!
    Hope you're exams go well! You deserve to have an amazing life! (Don't want that to sound creepy btw!)
    haha, dw lol, obviously hoping for the same for you!

ReputationRep:
    haha, dw lol, obviously hoping for the same for you!
    Haha phew!
    Thanks!

Don't know if you wanna have a chat sometime on here?

ReputationRep:
    Haha phew!
    Thanks!

Don't know if you wanna have a chat sometime on here?
    lol, I really need to give myself a tsr ban for a couple of weeks over exam time :stupido2:but obviously vm whenever

ReputationRep:
    lol, I really need to give myself a tsr ban for a couple of weeks over exam time :stupido2:but obviously vm whenever
    Haha I guess that would help. TSR is addictive!
    When are your exams btw?

Thanks! I'll do that sometime!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I guess that would help. TSR is addictive!
    When are your exams btw?

Thanks! I'll do that sometime!
    first one on monday, totally unprepared

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.