Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Des_Lumières)
    He should be aiming high though: a top position choosing which European states to ransack!
    You haven't seen the baby's toy yet! It's one of those kinder egg things :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathstatician)
    You haven't seen the baby's toy yet! It's one of those kinder egg things :awesome:
    Lol yeah, well it's just the route to bigger and greater things, isn't it. The chocolate on those kinder eggs is really good though... *secret treats*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Why so brutal? That's actually a solid set of grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obviously they're good results. But when compared with the grades of his competitors, his would be seen as poor.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by antebellum)
    Obviously they're good results. But when compared with the grades of his competitors, his would be seen as poor.
    Meh, they're not everything. Someone I know got similar GCSEs, ABB at A-level, goes to a semi-target and converted their GS Securities spring week.

He'll be fine for the most part.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Des_Lumières)
    He should be aiming high though: a top position choosing which European states to ransack!
    You're an idiot if you actually think this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    You're an idiot if you actually think this.
    :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    That is pretty poor
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Why so brutal? That's actually a solid set of grades.Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got mostly B and C's at GCSE lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I understand that but given I was in and out of hospital for majority of year 11, I think I did alright, only revision I did was for subjects like Latin, history and geography and that was night before exam 😁
    Also why I had to take a year out, but as long as I meet the usual requirements post a levels, I should be fine shouldn't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Yeah I understand that but given I was in and out of hospital for majority of year 11, I think I did alright, only revision I did was for subjects like Latin, history and geography and that was night before exam 😁
    Also why I had to take a year out, but as long as I meet the usual requirements post a levels, I should be fine shouldn't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    Well shite, if the doctor himself says it then I'm screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Nobody here is Human Resources. Most are prospective candidates just like you. Some haven't even worked in banks yet, or even in university yet. just talking based off of what they've heard or saw online. Your grades are better than a lot of people's.

Atm you meet the requirements. And they're not gonna turn down your very good application for another guy just because they've got a* and you got A. C'mon now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.