Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How many cups of coffee do you drink a day? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedMyMocks)
    Bloody Hell! I don't have the time in the morning to have breakfast. Nevermind having the time to make and then consume two cups of tea!
    I never eat breakfast, I can't eat before at least midday without it making me feel nauseous. I struggle to do work when I get home from school so I sometimes have to wake up really early to finish work (the earliest being 4:45) so on those days I drink one cup of tea soon after I wake up and one just before I have to leave my house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Oh OK, have you tried tea before? I only drink black tea I can't stand milk in any hot drinks. I have definitely heard somewhere that drinking tea or coffee through a straw is better for your teeth as your teeth get less exposure to it but I just googled it and people are not sure if this is true or not. (I have never personally drank tea or coffee through a straw, at least not at home).
    This is actually true for sugary sodas/juices so I would think that it would apply to tea and coffee too.

ReputationRep:
    Don't drink too much now a days. Only 1 cup per day is enough for me. lol

ReputationRep:
    5 or 6 but I work long hours... Currently switching to become a teacher... I expect that to become 7 or 8 :/

ReputationRep:
    ****ing ignorant little ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyle98)
    Do you take 2 teaspoons in one? I usually have around 3 cups, 2 teaspoons in each PURE BLACK COFFEE and it keeps me going! Love the stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd say 2-3 but started to get bored of coffee so sometimes have tea!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Two usually. Three max, one minimum.

ReputationRep:
    i drink one coffee with 3 spoons of nescafe and some milk on top and some sugar but i dont drink it at one go, i drink it throughout the day until like 2 pm from 8 am. i am a very energetic person and i think it helps a lot

ReputationRep:
    1-2, but usually with about 6 teaspoons of coffee in a massive 500ml mug.

ReputationRep:
    from 0-6

ReputationRep:
    Normally 1 or 2 cup of coffee

ReputationRep:
    2 or 3

ReputationRep:
    2-3 cups per day

ReputationRep:
    Lately I've been drinking 1-2 cups a day. I really like mochas and caramel lattes.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.