Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dumb ass😂

ReputationRep:
    Exam definitely wont be as tough as last years! Looks like VLOOKUP's and COUNTIF's will be required

ReputationRep:
    Ma online

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abasuita)
    Wow, I had no idea this had blown up so much (didn't get any notifications)!

Anyway, I think the formulae for the exam will be 'COUNTIF', 'VLOOKUP' and 'IF'. Also, columns 'T' and 'U' have been hidden on the 'Week Tide' sheet.
    After looking at the sheets I agree with your formula choice, however the teachers at my sixth form are saying that they don't think it will be AS involved so Im rather conflicted now. We get to see their opinions soon so it will be quite interesting...

ReputationRep:
    if anyone has any info on the exam can you please contact me? anything to do with suggestion of formulas/solutions I'm clueless !

ReputationRep:
    cant someone tell me what type of formulas will be used and note them here, tagging me. That would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Can somebody please help me with this pre-release. My exam for this is on the 23rd May and my ICT teacher has told my class to use this forum to help ourselves. Please help as I'm so confused I want to cry

ReputationRep:
    We dont care..cry😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Don696969)
    We dont care..cry😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welł can you not at least tell me what it's all about because it's so confusing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by malsha97)
    GeorgeB16 these people are too rude .. dont mind .. im also stuck so i knw what its likes .. check these !!

solutions which i took from this page itself
    ne of the formula is=IF($A14="Bird Sanctuary",IF(D14>1.8,1,2),IF($A 14="UptonManor",IF(2.5<D14<6,1,2 ),IF($A14 ="MatildasSecret",IF(D14<=4,1,2) ,IF($A14=" FingalsCave",IF(2.5<D14<6,1,2),I F($A14= "WilsonFalls",IF(D14>1.6,1,2),IF ($A14=" Seal Flats",IF(D14<=3.8,1,2),"error") )))))pira$���

"LML_practice" model have number ofsheets.
    - "July Tides" sheet you can fill byimporting the data file provided on to the A14 cell.
    - On "Selection" sheet, you will haveto select Week Beginning and Time. (Both places places you have a drop downlist box)
    - A14 on the same work sheet, you have to startfilling the place your planing to visit which should be in a particular order.you can fill this by referring to map the have give.
    - I14 on the same work sheet, you can fill with1 on the Visits column. usually passengers visiting only once to each place.
    - J14 on the same work sheet, you can fill byreferring to I14 on Data sheet and O14 on the same
    I'm currently at college so when I'm home I'll have a look at it. Could you please help me by explaining what the whole purpose of looking at it is for? What are we trying to do? My ICT teacher has told me nothing and we've only just finished all the coursework today. What do we need to know formulas for my exam on it is in 12 days and I know nothing and I've got my other a levels to revise for

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chinu_Cheeku97)
    Hi! We have an applied ict unit 3 group on whatsapp as it's easier to communicate as most of us use whatsapp. So if you want to be added to the group. You can pm your numbers to me and I'll add you ☺ then you could add anyone who you know is doing the exam with us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I've pm'ed you about the whatsapp chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abasuita)
    The pre-release is out! Looks fairly straight forward, any thoughts on what the formulae will be?
    You must be fairly thick to think that this exam is harder than previous years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLordIsHere)
    You must be fairly thick to think that this exam is harder than previous years!
    I never said it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMZee)
    Not a clue but it does look harder than previous years
    Stop being silly!!!! it aint hard you must be dumb ahhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this exam on the 25th

Anyone doing it before, be amazing, and let us know some "hints" on here...

ReputationRep:
    So guys i think im doing well for myself in terms of the unit 3 model. If anyone wants to add me to their group chat then PM me so we can discuss it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wfoujby12)
    Hey I've pm'ed you about the whatsapp chat
    is there still a whatsappchat?

ReputationRep:
    we should discuss the questions on here after the exam

bcos my exam is on 26th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don696969)
    How about we make a whatsapp group👍🏿
    Yeh sure everyone send me their numbers ill add you in the group chat

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got their exam before the 27th ??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.