Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Matriarchy)
    The French translation bears no significance as to what I am or am not. You have assumed from my slightly over the top username that I am female.
    The horror. I hope you can recover from this traumatic ordeal and move forward with your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truthteller10)
    And how does that affect you when the subject here is feminism and not transsexuality?
    Well other people have talked about feminism outside of the West which isn't the subject of this thread.

You mentioned cis-phobia- that's nothing to do with this thread. You took it off topic first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    The horror. I hope you can recover from this traumatic ordeal and move forward with your life.
    You appear to be defending no actual cause, just opposing others'? I don't see sense in that. It appears to me a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    Well other people have talked about feminism outside of the West which isn't the subject of this thread.

You mentioned cis-phobia- that's nothing to do with this thread. You took it off topic first.

Are you crazy?

I never mentioned anything about cis-phobia. I don't give a flying crap about what trannies and homosexuals think of me

ReputationRep:
    All i've got to say..
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    because women aren't the kind of people that go into that line of work
    that's pretty much an incontrovertible fact.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this whole thread is one big piss take.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    So you're saying that disagreement on a completely unrelated political point is a massive trans issue?
    No, you trivialising being trans is a trans issue.

Don't try and twist this to suit your own twisted agenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    Are you really stereotyping an entire gender with what careers they can and can't do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrothyGash)
    Are you really stereotyping an entire gender with what careers they can and can't do?

It's not a stereotype.

Men on an average a biologically and physically superior to women, it's not misogyny it's not hate speech, it's the truth.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No, you trivialising being trans is a trans issue.

Don't try and twist this to suit your own twisted agenda.
    How about you stop twisting it to suit your own agenda then? And while we're at it maybe get back to OP not understanding indefinite pronouns?

ReputationRep:
    Are you crazy?

I never mentioned anything about cis-phobia. I don't give a flying crap about what trannies and homosexuals think of me
    Oh sorry it was the other male wasting time by putting other people's causes down.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a stereotype.

Men on an average a biologically and physically superior to women, it's not misogyny it's not hate speech, it's the truth.
    I don't dispute that. But why does that mean women would not be working overhead?

ReputationRep:
    You appear to be defending no actual cause, just opposing others'? I don't see sense in that. It appears to me a waste of time.
    It seemed fitting, given that perfectly describes the majority of feminist causes in the West.

(Original post by monk1324)
    I feel like this whole thread is one big piss take.

Yes. A pissing contest of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    Internalised misogyny tbh

ReputationRep:
    It's not a stereotype.

Averages mean nothing. You can't stereotype an entire gender because some people aren't cut out for the job.

ReputationRep:
    Averages mean nothing. You can't stereotype an entire gender because some people aren't cut out for the job.

Well there we have it.

Facts and logic are false and meaningless to feminists with crazy ideas.

ReputationRep:
    do you seriously see 1 mother****ing woman working in this line of work? :| don't be so dishonest with yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I don't dispute that. But why does that mean women would not be working overhead?

The sign would be different if women where actually working that particular job.

ReputationRep:
    do you seriously see 1 mother****ing woman working in this line of work? :| don't be so dishonest with yourself.

rekt

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.