The Student Room Group

Are white guys just after sex?

Scroll to see replies

If you use white paint it makes perfect sense
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
I'm from a South Asian background and I'm currently talking to this white guy, we are planning to meet soon as well. We do quite a bit of flirting, and from that I can tell that he wants to bed me.

What my question is, do white guys just want sex out of a relationship, eventually anyway... (not that any guys will want the same, but you know).

You should watch The Hard Times of RJ BergerMTV series of exactly this theme
Original post by RobML
It's about the worldwide trend. Besides, the homocide rate has hardly increased over the last century in England anyway (and has actually decreased over the last decade). Certainly not enough to justify saying our moral fabric is falling apart- just admit you live in a fantasy world.

I'm not talking about worldwide, I'm talking about England.

What about STD rates anyway?
Reply 63
Like I said, the stats for England don't really justify your sensationalist claims. I can also see you're implying this perceived degeneration is because of increasing secularism, but that doesn't hold when the world as a whole has been becoming more and more secualar.

Pretty insignificant in the scheme of things. Better sex education is the answer.
I'm from a South Asian background and I'm currently talking to this white guy, we are planning to meet soon as well. We do quite a bit of flirting, and from that I can tell that he wants to bed me.

What my question is, do white guys just want sex out of a relationship, eventually anyway... (not that any guys will want the same, but you know).

Love how our random opinions can speak for your separate interactions with one bloke.

What you're asking is, do white guys only want nonwhite girls for sex? Well that's the test of time.
Original post by RobML
Like I said, the stats for England don't really justify your sensationalist claims. I can also see you're implying this perceived degeneration is because of increasing secularism, but that doesn't hold when the world as a whole has been becoming more and more secualar.

Pretty insignificant in the scheme of things. Better sex education is the answer.

http://www.fpa.org.uk/factsheets/sexually-transmitted-infections

STD's are insignificant? Okay dokey
Imagine if i revealed who i was on TSR - you'd be shocked..

Omg I wanna know
Reply 68
Omg I wanna know

It's...
Reply 69

Most guys will want sex out of a relationship. What on earth do you think ethnicity has to do with it?

I'm fed up with these simplistic and naive descriptions of people. Go out and live in the world a bit and we'll soon see if things like black or white matter to you anmore...
Original post by RobML
It's...

I told you that it isn't :colonhash:

:K: now I'm really interested :tongue:
But seriously, are you worried that he's just after you for sex, or that he wants to have sex sooner than you do?
Reply 72
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I told you that it isn't :colonhash:

True because I'd never actually bed you :colonhash:
Original post by RobML
True because I'd never actually bed you :colonhash:

Thank you :colonhash:
Die
Original post by SeanFM
:K: now I'm really interested :tongue:
But seriously, are you worried that he's just after you for sex, or that he wants to have sex sooner than you do?

Not worried. I'm just interested as to why hes into an Asian girl

:dontknow: for some people it doesn't matter what race someone is, they can find them attractive.

Friend of mine married a south asian girl a couple of years ago. They're happy, now.

Nobody here knows what your friend wants - It might be just sex. It might be a relationship. He might be as gay as the day is long and all he wants to do is go shopping with you.

We honestly have no clue. Talk to him and ask - He'll either tell the truth or lie. If you think he's going to lie, then don't get in a relationship with him regardless of his answer. If you think he's going to tell the truth, then trust him when he responds.

Of course, this all depends on your family. If your family are westernized and okay with interracial relationships like most Westerners, then you'll do fine. On the other hand, if they're from an area where you'd have to worry about violence if anyone found out, then that's a whole other story.

I wish I could give better advice. I apologize, but we don't know you or your family situation.
I heard at the last white guys convention it was decided that they all will only pursue south asian girls for sex.

Seriously though, every guy is different regardless of skin colour, you wont know until you get to know him.
Reply 79

I'm also South Asian.

The first (and only) white guy I ever went out with was extremely naive and a bit terrified at the prospect of sex!! Took 6 months of me pushing the subject to get it over and done with! Phew...

If you don't want to do it then don't. Make that clear outright. If he gets arsey about it then send him packing.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending