Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you turn gay if there were no girls left? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Yeah because the only reason you have sex is to procreate right? :rolleyes:
    No, but when it comes down to basic survival humans will always go back to their animalistic origins. Survival and procreation are some of the most basic instincts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L1U1x1o)
    This question is for straight males, would you go gay if there are no girls around? Can it be possible for a straight male to force themselves to fancy the same sex?
    You can't turn gay. The answer is no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmNero)
    No, but when it comes down to basic survival humans will always go back to their animalistic origins. Survival and procreation are some of the most basic instincts.
    What is your point? This is a hypothetical scenario, don't make it complicated

ReputationRep:
    What is your point? This is a hypothetical scenario, don't make it complicated
    I'm pretty sure I made my point clear, your hypothesis doesn't stand up to basic science.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I made my point clear, your hypothesis doesn't stand up to basic science.
    No you didn't. why do you need to refer to science? Technically speaking, it can't happen, but we are not being technical here..hence hypothetical

ReputationRep:
    No you didn't. why do you need to refer to science? Technically speaking, it can't happen, but we are not being technical here..hence hypothetical
    Well, that's my point.

You do realize how silly that sounds? "Well, it's just a hypothetical situation so science doesn't have any use". You made a statement and said people were talking bullsh*t, I rebuked it with fact.

ReputationRep:
    Well, that's my point.

You do realize how silly that sounds? "Well, it's just a hypothetical situation so science doesn't have any use". You made a statement and said people were talking bullsh*t, I rebuked it with fact.
    science doesn't have any use in this situation. You are the only person referring to science.
    Everyone knows that this situation can't actually work, it's called a scenario

ReputationRep:
    This question is for straight males, would you go gay if there are no girls around? Can it be possible for a straight male to force themselves to fancy the same sex?
    What's mentally wrong with your mind?

ReputationRep:
    science doesn't have any use in this situation. You are the only person referring to science.
    Everyone knows that this situation can't actually work, it's called a scenario
    *Smashes head into desk*

I'm just gonna leave this here.

My imagination is starting to go weird again. Ugh.... Gross.. Pictures in my head... Get them out please!

answer; nope, you still have these 'old magazines' and so there is no need to worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *Smashes head into desk*

I'm just gonna leave this here.
    You are the one being so annoyingly complicated but bye :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You are the one being so annoyingly complicated but bye :laugh:
    I know but you love me anyway. Everyone loves me, even if you don't realize it

ReputationRep:
    I know but you love me anyway. Everyone loves me, even if you don't realize it
    No, I really don't

ReputationRep:
    No, I really don't
    You will, give it time. Love your enemies and all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    My imagination is starting to go weird again. Ugh.... Gross.. Pictures in my head... Get them out please!

answer; nope, you still have these 'old magazines' and so there is no need to worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Magazines will only work for so long

ReputationRep:
    You will, give it time. Love your enemies and all that.
    Meh, I don't have enemies

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I don't have enemies
    Neither do I, the internet isn't worth the effort

Magazines will only work for so long
    You still have Internet. 3D videos and soon even chinese women's butts and tits (if it's not already here)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapping)
    What's mentally wrong with your mind?
    Nothing other than hypothesizing about the theory of whether gay people are created by nurture or nature. If a man gets sexually turned on by another man independent of circumstances like desperation, they are gay by some fraction! It means your urges are being thrilled by another male human being, an ECG scan would prove this, it measures blood flow.

I bet it made you think about yourself, it made you dig. Your resistance to open inquiry shows your fascism against open-mindedness.

ReputationRep:
    Id turn to the flesh light

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.