The Student Room Group

What supernatural power would you want if you can have one?

Scroll to see replies

The power to refill things in a second. Think about it, your bank account empty? refill it. Your stomach empty? refill it. Person annoying you? refill their bladder :colone:
The ability to survive interstellar travel comfortably. Lets face it this planet has had it. I want somewhere less crowded.
Invisibility
Original post by GEEKSruletheworld!
The power to refill things in a second. Think about it, your bank account empty? refill it. Your stomach empty? refill it. Person annoying you? refill their bladder :colone:

What would they call you tho?

Hey guys have you heard about the that girl with the insane superpower, shes like...

Absorb the life out of someone so I can live longer,heal,grow stronger and become more intelligent.

Anyone got any ideas of any any superhero or villain names that would suit these powers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayestar
e.g. mind reading and those kinda stuff... :tongue:

Eidetic memory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mind reading & Invisibility
Original post by HuzaifahN
Absorb the life out of someone so I can live longer,heal,grow stronger and become more intelligent.

Anyone got any ideas of any any superhero or villain names that would suit these powers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

SPONGE BOB cos he can absorb stuff like a sponge :biggrin:

jk XD
Original post by ForestShadow
What would they call you tho?

Hey guys have you heard about the that girl with the insane superpower, shes like...

hahaha that meme is perfect! :cool:
Reply 69

I would want to control peoples' emotions; evoke motivation in people or other i motion whenever i want etc.
Reply 70

I would want to control peoples' emotions; evoke motivation in people or other i emotion whenever i want etc.
- telepathic
- psychic
- mind reading
- invisibility
Invisibility

Spoiler

Invisibility, Super human strength and flying wooo!
Ability to pause time (while remaining unpaused myself of course). Imagine all the ways you could mess with people.
FLYYYYY

[video="youtube;Q4vFviZ4qw0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vFviZ4qw0&nohtml5=False[/video]
Does having unlimited money count as supernatural?
Reply 77
defffffinitely to be able to fly :tongue:
The ability to have any super power I wanted.
Time lord
Or
Witch

Quick Reply

Latest