Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date someone who was bisexual as well mix race? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Do they have to know you are bi sexual?
    I feel like its something I'd have to tell them so they didn't find out from someone else. Plus, I'd want to tell them because I'm the sort of person that if I'm with someone, I want them to know me. There's no point in not telling my partner, having them find out and leave because they felt I was lying to them or couldn't except who I was really was.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be fine to be honest , who cares as long as you love the other person
    (Original post by senpyi)
    I often worry about this because ever since I realised and accepted that I was bisexual, I wondered how many people would actually want to date me if they found out. I was already worrying about the fact that I'm mixed White and Black Caribbean and many guys I've been interested in (as I have a preference for guys) seemed to be less interested in me and I feel like this is one of the contributing factors. However, this may just be me feeling insecure about the way I look in comparison to other girls.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope my future partner is so understanding about sexuality like you are. It would definitely make things easier
    I'm sure they will be. Bi-sexuality is generally conceived of as being more normal, and less threatening, in females, than it is in males :yy:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Thank you
    No no, thank you :top2:

ReputationRep:
    i would! but then and again, im mixed race + panromantic lmao

(i mainly just wanted to compliment your avatar, op. kotori second best gril... umis my number one tho)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I'm sure they will be. Bi-sexuality is generally conceived of as being more normal, and less threatening, in females, than it is in males :yy:

No no, thank you :top2:
    For what? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    For what? :mmm:
    The gift of WL :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    The gift of WL :daydreaming:
    WL?

ReputationRep:
    WL?
    Wonderlust :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I often worry about this because ever since I realised and accepted that I was bisexual, I wondered how many people would actually want to date me if they found out. I was already worrying about the fact that I'm mixed White and Black Caribbean and many guys I've been interested in (as I have a preference for guys) seemed to be less interested in me and I feel like this is one of the contributing factors. However, this may just be me feeling insecure about the way I look in comparison to other girls.
    Personally I'd only date an asexual, because I'm asexual myself and I don't want a non - asexual partner suffering from chronic frustration. Other than that I don't really care. Human, molecule, atom, lattice, it's all the same to me. Currently, the closest thing I've got to a boyfriend is hydrogen peroxide, a molecule but I don't care. I was doing some research with it a while back and since then it's been the love of my life. Seriously, that molecule is like a god compared to others. It's a brilliant oxidising and reducing agent, it's the dimer of the hydroxyl radical (one of the most reactive species known) and it's more polar than water. You don't get them much better than that!

Every atomic structure is both unique and beautiful. It's the same with people. Everyone is unique and everyone is beautiful in their own way. It could be looks, personality, knowledge, etc. Every piece of graphite can turn into a diamond, given enough pressure and heat. Everyone has preferences, like me and my hydrogen peroxide. But that changes nothing, because there's people out there who have a preference for mixed race girls. You just need to find them.

As for being bisexual, don't worry about that either. Most people don't give a hoot. My situation's a bit different of course, but for non - asexuals it's rarely an issue. The only time I've seen people caring is when they're overly religious idiots. But those people aren't worthy of you anyway.

Case in point:

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Anything except Heterosexuality is against my religion (Islam).....
    Only reason... Otherwise, I genuinely wouldn't mind, as long as I loved her!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Sure, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Mixed Race - hell yea.
    Bi - hell no.

ReputationRep:
    Wonderlust :daydreaming:
    Im glad I have that affect on certain people :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Personally I'd only date an asexual, because I'm asexual myself and I don't want a non - asexual partner suffering from chronic frustration. Other than that I don't really care. Human, molecule, atom, lattice, it's all the same to me. Currently, the closest thing I've got to a boyfriend is hydrogen peroxide, a molecule but I don't care. I was doing some research with it a while back and since then it's been the love of my life. Seriously, that molecule is like a god compared to others. It's a brilliant oxidising and reducing agent, it's the dimer of the hydroxyl radical (one of the most reactive species known) and it's more polar than water. You don't get them much better than that!

Every atomic structure is both unique and beautiful. It's the same with people. Everyone is unique and everyone is beautiful in their own way. It could be looks, personality, knowledge, etc. Every piece of graphite can turn into a diamond, given enough pressure and heat. Everyone has preferences, like me and my hydrogen peroxide. But that changes nothing, because there's people out there who have a preference for mixed race girls. You just need to find them.

As for being bisexual, don't worry about that either. Most people don't give a hoot. My situation's a bit different of course, but for non - asexuals it's rarely an issue. The only time I've seen people caring is when they're overly religious idiots. But those people aren't worthy of you anyway.

Case in point:
    Sorry. But what I am saying is not overly religious, it is one of the most basic concepts of Islam.
    I have no idea of what you are saying. It's like if in a different religion it said you are not allowed to drink alcohol, and you saying I am 'overly religious' for not drinking it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.