Spoiler:
    Show
    Ofc there is:ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :innocent: skillz
    omg serah i thought of you today actually cos someone spelt cry in that weird way you do :rofl:
    sorry random ik :lol:

Lana isn't even that good tho :hide:
    Halsey + melanie > lana :run:
    I am not even sorry

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    EEEEEEEEEE YES!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, got excited but she is my #1
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do love all these artists but nowhere near as much as Lana!

Omg no :cry2:
    :mwuaha:

Compromise

ReputationRep:

Lana isn't even that good tho :hide:
    Halsey + melanie > lana :run:
    OMG NOOOOO!!!! Lana is the best! She's so talented, creative and ****ing clever! She sings so well, especially live! She just has so much emotions lol and every song is so meaningful she's just 💜

Ugh I love it when she sings live! 💜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do love all these artists but nowhere near as much as Lana!
    Rank ALL of her songs in descending order of your faves!!! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, you don't have to do it but you can if you want. What is your favourite album/song?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiniun)
    Is there room for one more?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ofc there is:ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Welcome to the society! You can join here if you wish.

Pity Party is one of my favourites! The music video is one of the best ones too imo. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    High5 gurl we need to make a Lana group/society or something (unless there is one already)
    I think "Lana Lovers" or something was the first group I joined when I got TSR :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I'll check them out then! And someone on tsr (can't remember who) told me about Halsey, I like her songs too but I think I like Melanie and Lana more! But Halsey is really good too
    See Lana is hit and miss with me, like I used to like her but then the love died down. I guess I listen to a lot of diverse music like electronic and all sorts. What would you recommend me in terms of a Lana song?

YOU LOVE MARINA TOO?! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How To Be A Heartbreaker is my favorite! Maybe, Oh No too :mmm:
    Love Marina. When she started to break waves I remember falling in love with her music. It was at the same time that Lily Allen began her break and I had to fill the painful gap haha.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    All my favourite singers!! :woo:
    We have so much in common!

OMG NOOOOO!!!! Lana is the best! She's so talented, creative and ****ing clever! She sings so well, especially live! She just has so much emotions lol and every song is so meaningful she's just 💜

Ugh I love it when she sings live! 💜
    :rofl: i have tried, just can't get into her tbh (like her voice like not like anything tsr could possibly make weird lol )
    that one dark paradise is alright tho

ReputationRep:
    I think "Lana Lovers" or something was the first group I joined when I got TSR :innocent:
    Is it still active? I'm going to join Lana is life ngl 💜

ReputationRep:
    :mwuaha:

Compromise
    Yes!!!! All of the mashups I've ever found have had one artist's backing track + one artist's vocal! :dancing::dancing2::danceboy::da nce:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is a good compromise, I won't have to discontinue my backing of your campaign to convert this place into The Guinea Pig Room

ReputationRep:
    Rank ALL of her songs in descending order of your faves!!! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, you don't have to do it but you can if you want. What is your favourite album/song?
    I have listened to too much of hers to be able to list them. Literally, for 4 years now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I like her unreleased stuff most!

ReputationRep:
    I have listened to too much of hers to be able to list them. Literally, for 4 years now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I like her unreleased stuff most!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omg yeah, feel guilty for listening to that but then again it is out there and why not

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: i have tried, just can't get into her tbh (like her voice like not like anything tsr could possibly make weird lol )
    fair enough. That's like my sister. There's only a small handful of Lana songs that she likes- but that's only because I've played her songs out loud like 1000 times and she's started to like them haha

Listen to her honeymoon album. She has some new/different sounds- you might like song of the songs from there

I think west coast is one song I can't see anyone disliking tbh (amongst others and her unreleased stuff is amazing!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    i am acc downloading these all i cant bELIEVE how consistently GOOD THESE ARE??????

mel is acc bae idek
    Mel is bae, Mel is life.

(It's mah swamp and I'll cry if I want to.)

ReputationRep:
    fair enough. That's like my sister. There's only a small handful of Lana songs that she likes- but that's only because I've played her songs out loud like 1000 times and she's started to like them haha

Listen to her honeymoon album. She has some new/different sounds- you might like song of the songs from there

I think west coast is one song I can't see anyone disliking tbh (amongst others and her unreleased stuff is amazing!)
    SO TRUE!

My youngest sister (12) finds herself singing Carmen and West Coast randomly even though she is absolutely sick of me playing Lana on repeat everyday...

ReputationRep:
    Phew I thought I was the only one! I can't seem to be able to listen to her and enjoy it, I just tried it and it seemed so meh. It disappointed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    See Lana is hit and miss with me, like I used to like her but then the love died down. I guess I listen to a lot of diverse music like electronic and all sorts. What would you recommend me in terms of a Lana song?
    Ooh I see, that's also like myself but I find myself listening to Lana majority of the time. I could recommend an endless number of her songs to listen to haha but I'll try and shorten it

Bel air- my all time favourite
    West coast
    Sad girl
    Pawn shop blues
    Brooklyn baby
    Cola
    Body electric

Those are a few id recommend

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Mel is bae, Mel is life.

(It's mah swamp and I'll cry if I want to.)
    LOL ffs do you know listening to stuff like bittersweet tradegy and dead to me... THEN PITY PARTY IS SO WEIRD

THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD BUT ITS LIKE so different she's such a gangggggggsta man

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I see, that's also like myself but I find myself listening to Lana majority of the time. I could recommend an endless number of her songs to listen to haha but I'll try and shorten it

Bel air- my all time favourite
    West coast
    Sad girl
    Pawn shop blues
    Brooklyn baby
    Cola
    Body electric

Those are a few id recommend
    Ooh I will check them out! I seem to like Eliza Doolittle too, she's a happy person haha. If you want music to get you through exams, The Prodigy will do the job

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.