Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niffysala)
    feminism hasn't come up as a 2,4,6 or 24
    Hope it comes as a 24 tomorrow, and death/birth as the other 24

ReputationRep:
    Ageing population is demography right and birth rate/infant mortality rate has come up before so the chances of demography coming up is slim
    It could come up
    What else will come up? I deffo think theories of the family will come up...don't know about the other one

ReputationRep:
    Family diversity and Feminism as 24's would be perfect and demography as a 4 marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    It could come up
    What else will come up? I deffo think theories of the family will come up...don't know about the other one
    Yeah but, AQA don't really have a knack for repeating questions apart from childhood although social policies may come up due to recent policies introduced

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but, AQA don't really have a knack for repeating questions apart from childhood although social policies may come up due to recent policies introduced
    should we be expecting marxist contribution to fam? Even though it came up in jan2013 hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.fizann)
    should we be expecting marxist contribution to fam? Even though it came up in jan2013 hmmmm
    That's what I was thinking but if feminism comes up Marxism won't... maybe ethnicity might come up for family diversity

ReputationRep:
    I really dislike diversity and demography, literally praying that feminism or couples come up

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was thinking but if feminism comes up Marxism won't... maybe ethnicity might come up for family diversity
    and also Marxism was the 6 marker in last years paper!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyjeanwyatt12)
    I really dislike diversity and demography, literally praying that feminism or couples come up
    Ethical diversity might come up

ReputationRep:
    They haven't done a perspective question since June 2013

ReputationRep:
    What sorts of things should be included in that!?!?

ReputationRep:
    It came up 2013 June
    I don't think anything on the topic of family diversity will come up as they came up in June 2013 and 14... But that's a guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyjeanwyatt12)
    What sorts of things should be included in that!?!?
    Like how different ethnicity's impact family life, like Asians are traditionally nuclear or commonly participate in arranged marriages, how percentages show Afro-Caribbean househoulds are commonly lone-parent and so on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    It came up 2013 June
    I don't think anything on the topic of family diversity will come up as they came up in June 2013 and 14... But that's a guess
    It hasn't come up as the main subject in either papers

ReputationRep:
    Like how different ethnicity's impact family life, like Asians are traditionally nuclear or commonly participate in arranged marriages, how percentages show Afro-Caribbean househoulds are commonly lone-parent and so on
    that helps a lot thank you ever so much!!!!

ReputationRep:
    by money is on parmo appearing

ReputationRep:
    if demography comes up, i will cry!

ReputationRep:
    Parmo?

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't come up as the main subject in either papers
    2013 it did

my money is on feminist perspective of the family, domestic violence or demography / birth rates to appear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grassntai)
    2013 it did

my money is on feminist perspective of the family, domestic violence or demography / birth rates to appear.
    What would you write for family losing it functions?
    I don't even know what topic that is? Is it theories of the family or family diversity

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.