(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Are you sure he wasn't laughing at your face? :rofl:
    I meant the other post. The last one on this page ^^^^^^^^^^

And no! How rude!

ReputationRep:
    OMG LMAO idek sorry 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    :innocent: Well sometimes you just need a bit of help with work, nothing wrong with asking.

Nooooo, you don't understand! Okay let me set the scene for you:

I knocked on his office (he was supervising our lesson earlier) and I said

"Oh sir, have you marked me and (another classmate) in?"

and he said "Yes, you wonderful young lady, I have indeed. I marked you in first "

And I said "Oh, why thank you Sir :blushing:!"

And he said "No problem my dear, anything else I can help you with?"

And I said "Yes, Sir, the laptop cabinet seems to be out of sight, I don't really know what to do with this?*shows him the laptop""

*He laughed* "I see, well just leave it on my desk and I'll find a place for it soon "

I said "Okay Sir" and I went in to his office and placed it on to his desk.

Then suddenly he said "*my real name* would you like to also place yourself on this desk?"

Well, you can guess what my answer to that was....and the rest was history...:mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish that was how it went.

I asked if he had marked me in, he said yes I have. I said "Oh and sir, I don't know where the laptop cabinet has gone? it has just vanished out of sight", he laughed because I said "it has vanished out of sight" (like an idiot ) and then he said, "alright, just leave it on my desk and I'll find a place for it soon. I said "thanks sir!" and that is where it ended.
    Hahahhahahahahahah :rofl: :toofunny: DEAAAAAAAAAAD xDDDDD

ur such a fool ily :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Hahahhahahahahahah :rofl: :toofunny: DEAAAAAAAAAAD xDDDDD

ur such a fool ily :lol:
    That is the best part!

ReputationRep:
    That's ****ing hilarious.

I don't even know why that's so funny, but it is. I bet you swiped for a joke not expecting anything lol, and maybe he did the same and is thinking he's in the *****er now. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by scottishguyy)
    block him, after making a fake account and getting his nudes for your pleasure, lmao, then send them to me thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    That's ****ing hilarious.

I don't even know why that's so funny, but it is. I bet you swiped for a joke not expecting anything lol, and maybe he did the same and is thinking he's in the *****er now. :rofl:
    She now plans to seduce him at school. I think this is a troll thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by GoingForIt)
    The Student Room... Protecting teachers from becoming sexual predators since the start of the 20th century.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Jailbait.
    You should have been a history teacher....

ReputationRep:
    You should have been a history teacher....
    I don't know if I could have been able to resist...

A teacher friend told me that all these 18yo flirting with him just drive him insane. He tries to dress severe to repel them, but "it's like they like that even more" he said. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I don't know if I could have been able to resist...

A teacher friend told me that all these 18yo flirting with him just drive him insane. He tries to dress severe to repel them, but "it's like they like that even more" he said. :rofl:
    What constitutes to dressing "severe"? :lol:

Is he a history teacher?

ReputationRep:
    What constitutes to dressing "severe"? :lol:

Is he a history teacher?
    Yes, history.
    Black suits; I told him that it makes it worse. I also advised him to shave his beard.

He looks like that (younger):

ReputationRep:
    :innocent: Well sometimes you just need a bit of help with work, nothing wrong with asking.

Nooooo, you don't understand! Okay let me set the scene for you:

I knocked on his office (he was supervising our lesson earlier) and I said

"Oh sir, have you marked me and (another classmate) in?"

and he said "Yes, you wonderful young lady, I have indeed. I marked you in first "

And I said "Oh, why thank you Sir :blushing:!"

And he said "No problem my dear, anything else I can help you with?"

And I said "Yes, Sir, the laptop cabinet seems to be out of sight, I don't really know what to do with this?*shows him the laptop""

*He laughed* "I see, well just leave it on my desk and I'll find a place for it soon "

I said "Okay Sir" and I went in to his office and placed it on to his desk.

Then suddenly he said "*my real name* would you like to also place yourself on this desk?"

Well, you can guess what my answer to that was....and the rest was history...:mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish that was how it went.

I asked if he had marked me in, he said yes I have. I said "Oh and sir, I don't know where the laptop cabinet has gone? it has just vanished out of sight", he laughed because I said "it has vanished out of sight" (like an idiot ) and then he said, "alright, just leave it on my desk and I'll find a place for it soon. I said "thanks sir!" and that is where it ended.
    You are one imaginative bag of atoms. I had a similiar encounter which is not appropriate to be written in a thread

ReputationRep:
    hahaha , send him a maths equation and say you need help with homework, and could't find him in college today.

Spoiler:
    Show
    no , seriously though don't send him a message or reply to him. anything down that route has trouble written all over it and probably a jail sentence too . best to unmatch

ReputationRep:
    Extra credit.

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who actually married her history teacher!! He was her American high school history teacher. I don't know if they were a 'thing' when she was in hs but they started officially dating her second year in uni and they got married when she graduated.

That being said don't put your teacher in a bad position by contacting him. He is in an authority position and he'll either reject you which will make you both feel awkward from now on or he won't reject you and your contacting him would ultimately put him in a position to lose his career and perhaps even his freedom. Focus on someone else for now and when you're at uni you can send him a fb message laughing at how you saw that y'all had been matched on tender back when you were in his class. At that point he'll have more options to see you if that is what you both want at that point.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.