Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Damn, handbrake! I knew that

And yes I have the app!
    Is it good/worth it? I haven't got it but my driving instructor says I should?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by similarBlank)
    Is it good/worth it? I haven't got it but my driving instructor says I should?
    Yeah it's really good. I knew nothing before I started revising with it. It has a million mock tests, hazard perception and lots of study topics, not to mention a copy of the Highway Code

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Not saying none of them will come up Just some definitely won't. Still good to know these things though, no good finding out once you've passed and then you come across signs or situations that you have no idea of the ruling on :lol:
    I passed today, 47 and 61
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I passed today, 47 and 61
    Go you How far off your practical are you now?

ReputationRep:
    Go you How far off your practical are you now?
    Haven't started lessons yet, hoping to start before the end of the month! I've saved quite a bit
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Haven't started lessons yet, hoping to start before the end of the month! I've saved quite a bit
    Ohhhh yeah you're doing block lessons, I did my theory before I'd had any lessons as well If anything, it helped me learn about the rules of the road before I was let loose behind the wheel :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh yeah you're doing block lessons, I did my theory before I'd had any lessons as well If anything, it helped me learn about the rules of the road before I was let loose behind the wheel :lol:
    Yep, that was basically my reasoning for wanting to get the theory out of the way too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.