Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

can we have a sp0oky thread pls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    can't even think of the spoop, maybe they have this pumpkin guy being creppy in triple hell :ahhhhh:

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    Damn that beat is fireeeeeee

Warning Jumpscare
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Damn that beat is fireeeeeee

Warning Jumpscare
    Spoiler:
    Show
    didnt belive u and now im spooked
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    he stolE MY SOUL :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Beefcake McAssMuffin. Before reading this, I advise you have a parent with you, because this **** is about to get real spoopy.
    I was only 9 years old in 2012. I was searching up my favorite internet cancer, like Gangnam Style and Annoying Orange like the little fagass I was, when suddenly, the internet started to slowdown. Pages that loaded in the blink of an eye started to take 12 seconds to load. I was starting to get really scared, when suddenly, I got a message from the toolbar...
    "THE INTERNET HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED."
    I was hyperventilating at this point. I was a fat, lonely, nerdy little **** who has used the internet in all my free time. I've never seen a message like this! I was on the brink of screaming and crying. "M-Maybe the internet will comeback soon...?" I thought to my self.
    10 minutes have passed, it still wasn't back. I was writing all over the walls in my own blud after I cut myself.
    20 minutes passed, I was ready to go crazy, I began to bang on the computer. That's when the screen broke. I was on full-on rage. I used the keyboard, which was once my weapon as a Social Justice Warrior, and I slammed it right into the computer! Glass was everywhere...
    I haven't said a word for what felt like an hour... I slowly got the courage to get up. I was sobbing, but at the same time... laughing. I began to laugh like a maniac, and after 30 minutes with my handy-dandy stopwatch, my dad walked in on me.
    I didn't hesitate, I took the keyboard and murdered my father with it! It felt satisfying! I went to murder my mother next! I laughed like a maniac, and I somehow gained the power to become an invincible superhuman. The FBI came over, and I killed them all! And now... I am going to kill the next person who reads this story.
    Your next!!!

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't have opened this thread as I get scared so easily :ahhhhh: I also have to leave for work at 4 am :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    4spo0py5mi

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    4spo0py5mi
    2skoopi2handel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    he stolE MY SOUL :emo:
    he keeps them in his PUMPKING

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    :borat:

Nope. I have seen scarier
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, I cant deal with horror at all :lol:
    Pshh, all the spookiest stuff is on this thread. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't either. :mmm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.