Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it true that 3 generations of your family are banned from TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    It's probably based on a false premises, so it comes out strange.

The Castle is Schloss Moderatstein in, I believe, Lower Bavaria.

the bear furtles about in the basement, doing his thing. He's permanently banned but they've Allowed him anyway.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...astle+creative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    He's not acting, his opinion is superior.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Surprised none of his content has been removed because it isn't constructive at all to insult other users and I think it breaches the threshold for what is and isn't constructive around here. Plus there are plenty of mods in here to see it, maybe they've run out of energy after last night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    You presumed wrongly.

I didn't say/act like my opinion was superior. :erm:

Anyway, you're clearly catching FoS-itis, so: Hydeman away! :nyan:
    Lol you literally said above, I don't when I said you don't agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian Slit)
    Surprised none of his content has been removed because it isn't constructive at all to insult other users and I think it breaches the threshold for what is and isn't constructive around here. Plus there are plenty of mods in here to see it, maybe they've run out of energy after last night?
    You keep thinking the mods actually care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You keep thinking the mods actually care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh yeah damn. Can you message me every 10 minutes reminding me that they don't?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah damn. Can you message me every 10 minutes reminding me that they don't?
    Np. I will keep it on auto send. Alternatively you could get it tattooed on your arm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Np. I will keep it on auto send. Alternatively you could get it tattooed on your arm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where on my arm though? :hmmm:

Also I can't believe you endorse tattoos and not tongue piercings smh.

I'm still getting it done.

ReputationRep:
    Where on my arm though? :hmmm:

Also I can't believe you endorse tattoos and not tongue piercings smh.

I'm still getting it done.
    I won't allow it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I won't allow it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you observed my issues with authority or not?

that's making me want it more !

Brb going to the piercing shop.

ReputationRep:
    Have you observed my issues with authority or not?

that's making me want it more !

Brb going to the piercing shop.
    On a Sunday afternoon? Can you even afford it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On a Sunday afternoon? Can you even afford it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mate I live in a city not on some rural farm or in Norfolk.

And yes just because I've lost all of my debit and credit cards and forgotten the personal identification number on the one I do have it doesn't mean I don't have means to access all of my hard earned money.

Lol you literally said above, I don't when I said you don't agree?
    You seem to have moved from using 'opinion(s)' in the sense of FoS's apparent opinions (i.e. your initial claim that I found your statement funny simply because, and I quote, she doesn't share my 'arrogant, pseudo-progressive opinions') to my opinion that your statement was incorrect/:toofunny:.

In the former sense, I maintain that you're talking nonsense -- I don't rate people's intelligence on the basis of whether they're of the same worldview as me and you're going to need better reasons than 'lol, it's not hard to tell' to prove otherwise. As far as the latter goes, I haven't made any comment other than in response to your straw man that I supposedly find it funny because I disagree and think your opinion is worth less than mine.

Ah, lovely to see you're a fully paid-up member of the censorship brigade now. 'Insult other users' -- please. Get over your fabrications.

For real this time: Hydeman away! :nyan:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yes, but it's fine. Everyone is long dead except for my mum and she was furious when they reset the rep and she lost her disco gems - so she doesn't want to post anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Mate I live in a city not on some rural farm or in Norfolk.

And yes just because I've lost all of my debit and credit cards and forgotten the personal identification number on the one I do have it doesn't mean I don't have means to access all of my hard earned money.
    Hard earned? Hardly.

Seriously sort your life out, you are pretty much an adult.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You seem to have moved from using 'opinion(s)' in the sense of FoS's apparent opinions (i.e. your initial claim that I found your statement funny simply because, and I quote, she doesn't share my 'arrogant, pseudo-progressive opinions') to my opinion that your statement was incorrect/:toofunny:.

In the former sense, I maintain that you're talking nonsense -- I don't rate people's intelligence on the basis of whether they're of the same worldview as me and you're going to need better reasons than 'lol, it's not hard to tell' to prove otherwise. As far as the latter goes, I haven't made any comment other than in response to your straw man that I supposedly find it funny because I disagree and think your opinion is worth less than mine.

I'm not sure if you two are having a silly argument or aggressively flirting with each other. Both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Yes, but it's fine. Everyone is long dead except for my mum and she was furious when they reset the rep and she lost her disco gems - so she doesn't want to post anyway.
    Send my condolences to her :rip:

Why are you still here then? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You seem to have moved from using 'opinion(s)' in the sense of FoS's apparent opinions (i.e. your initial claim that I found your statement funny simply because, and I quote, she doesn't share my 'arrogant, pseudo-progressive opinions' to my opinion that your statement was incorrect/:toofunny:.

Ah, lovely to see you're a fully paid-up member of the censorship brigade now. 'Insult other users' -- please. Get over your fabrications.

Tl;dr

I'm not sure if you two are having a silly argument or aggressively flirting with each other. Both?
    I wouldn't be the one to ask. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Hydeman prefers to tell me his opinions in public rather than private- that's all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.