Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: no worries, I just pretend not to know. :iiam:

I've PMed you stuff in the past with compliments and stuff, and I know from you know what that you might've thought that I was saying it out of pity but they haven't been and if you'd like, you're welcome to one of these message thingies.
    Right. I think you may be right. But even if you're not (most likely are) lets just stick with it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :hellloo:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Me, please and thank you x
    Ayy lmao. I like you - if only more people were like you. 'Real' is how I'd describe you. As in, you can laugh at people who are being silly and point out what people are doing wrong and just be honest with people. I wouldn't be surprised if you could sing like Vanessa as well. Plus, you're rediculously pretty.

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    I expect nothing.
    Our paths don't cross that much :iiam: I'm not sure how much I can say, if anything, about recent things that have happened, but fair play to you, and that says it all.

(Original post by Platopus)
    That is such a thoughtful idea! I'm sure you are probably inundated with requests and wishing you hadn't made this thread now but if you get time could you please tell me... What (if anything) is likeable about me?
    :lol: I am sure that there are many things that are likeable about you.

I love your avatar - those kinds of books are cool. I'm reading a similar one about Maths at the moment and how it pops up in every day life and I guess you're looking to do Philosophy or something similar at a very good university - kudos to you. And it looks like you're a very hard worker, working on Christmas Day and only having a break on your holiday, so good effort with that kind of commitment you should expect to do really well. :borat:

(Original post by MevMev)
    alpha female has just arrived
    Your 'about me' section is the loveliest one I've ever seen :rofl:

And if you happen to like this song, then you are awesome.
    Spoiler:
    Show

and being a good cook/good at making snacks is a useful skill to have as long as you don't burn your hand.

(Original post by Serine Soul)

Me please?
    I'm not a huge fan of musicals but 'wouldn't it be loverly' is probably my favourite song from one, and that's what your picture reminds me of a lot of the time

I like your threads in chat, I think you'd be an interesting person to talk to. Also, it sounds like you have a lot more to deal with than the average teenager but you're still going and that takes a lot of strength... more than some people can understand. So fair play to you. I think you're off to.. Cambridge? which again, is.. cool

(Original post by fatima1998)
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: MEE Please :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
    Miss study helper. I admire your enthusiasm and wanting to help people out in a range of subjects, sharing links/notes etc so good job :borat:

(Original post by 16Characters....)
    I wish there were more morale boosting threads and fewer "Would you have sex with _____ for 2 million pounds?"
    I know that your mathematical ability is far beyond an average person's at your age most likely greater than mine - I can just tell that you'll be the type to do well and enjoy pure maths and all of that. No pressure!

(Original post by shazy2014)
    I'd like to know about me please
    :lol: I do not know much, but I hope that your quest for a south asian guy works out! :borat:

(Original post by nucdev)
    I'll tell you, Biryani

:lol:
    Sometimes it feels like a big Indian family around here largely due to you, so well done I am sure that it makes a lot of people happy while they spend time on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    SeanFM How fares your exams this year?

ReputationRep:
    i dare u to try and write something about me

ReputationRep:

Miss study helper. I admire your enthusiasm and wanting to help people out in a range of subjects, sharing links/notes etc so good job :borat:
    :awesome:
    kinda stress with my own exams so not doing so well on here

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sean,

Good luck with your exams!

and well, you tell me what you like about me?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Again, my sincere apologies for the vile post above. Has been removed. :yy:

Thank you for your lovely comments SeanFM! You're not so bad yourself
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Hey Sean,

If Sean doesn't I will :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry that i haven't spoken much to you recently <3 x

:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1. I'm not claiming to be anyone important or someone whose opinion matters about strangers on the internet.

2. No negativity. If you're one of the few, few people I have nothing nice to say about, then nothing shall be said at all.

3. If you're new / haven't posted much, I can try but it won't be easy to say anything.

4. It's supposed to be fun!
    What about me :woo: ?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it feels like a big Indian family around here largely due to you, so well done I am sure that it makes a lot of people happy while they spend time on TSR.
    :laugh:
    Aaaaaand annoys tf out of a lot of others at the same time :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    meeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1. I'm not claiming to be anyone important or someone whose opinion matters about strangers on the internet.

2. No negativity. If you're one of the few, few people I have nothing nice to say about, then nothing shall be said at all.

3. If you're new / haven't posted much, I can try but it won't be easy to say anything.

4. It's supposed to be fun!
    This is cute. You don't see me but I'm curious to see how you'll do.

These threads are so cool. I might steal this idea some point in the near future. :ninja: It seems fun.

Anyhow, I bite. Me please.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :awesome:
    kinda stress with my own exams so not doing so well on here
    Well, that is your priority now sometimes a lot of the time studying is boring but it has to be done, especially if you want all A's and A*'s.

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    :hellloo:

Whovians are so awesome haven't met someone who likes Dr Who that I dislike, ever.

You are very kind to people of TSR - some more than others :perv: but checking that people are okay, wishing happy birthdays and all of that - nice one.

(Original post by zetamcfc)
    SeanFM How fares your exams this year?
    :wavey: Haven't seen you in ages, how are you doing? some are over and done with, still learning the content for others..(!)

How're you finding algebra and analysis and.. Galois theory? :eek4:

I like that you've helped around the maths forum, and I hope that City win tomorrow and keep United out of the top 4. My flatmate'll hate that.

ReputationRep:

:wavey: Haven't seen you in ages, how are you doing? some are over and done with, still learning the content for others..(!)

How're you finding algebra and analysis and.. Galois theory? :eek4:

I like that you've helped around the maths forum, and I hope that City win tomorrow and keep United out of the top 4. My flatmate'll hate that.
    Doing well. Enjoying Algebra and Analysis, Galois Theory hasn't happened in a while as I've got more pressing things to do (Like doing i'm going to have an exam on) lol
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by celloel)
    i dare u to try and write something about me

I peek at your GYG blog sometimes and use it as inspiration - I should post on there more often, but you're very organised and I know that it's not just A-level stress that you have to deal with, and I think sometimes people fail to appreciate that or understand, but well done. Crazy how fast Year 12 goes by, right? Year 13 is even shorter :eek4:

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Hey Sean,

:nutcase:

Thanks, you too final year of.. biomed? I might be making that up

Best use of the 'fight' emoji. There should be more of these! :fight: :fight: :fight:
    :fight:

and I am glad to see that a long suffering brokenlife has turned into a happylife or indetermylife or ya know.. you get the picture, instead of user#123215whatsherface.

(Original post by zetamcfc)
    Doing well. Enjoying Algebra and Analysis, Galois Theory hasn't happened in a while as I've got more pressing things to do (Like doing i'm going to have an exam on) lol

:lol: studying ahead, impressive. Even moreso that you enjoy Algebra. when do you start/finish exams?

Haven't forgotten about everyone else, it's just really late and everyone should be asleep. :couchpotato:

ReputationRep:

:lol: studying ahead, impressive. Even moreso that you enjoy Algebra. when do you start/finish exams?
    Done! :badger::banana::badger::banana::badger: Love algebra as virtually no numbers which I'm pretty terrible at lol

ReputationRep:
    This will be interesting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can you say something about me. I want to know because sometimes i chat on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww such a sweet idea for a thread Sean! TSR needs more users like you.

Thought I should give it a go.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll reply to your VM soon I promise!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.